What's new

RAID at NNCC IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CALIFORONIA

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
locals maing. DEA only assists locals now from what i've heard and read, and what the FEDs have said themselves as far as current policy.

this was probably LAPD which means they had probable cause, warrants, evidence, probably snitches (who get stitches by the way) cash, who knows.

this was not a "Zoning violation". this was a criminal raid which now means criminal laws were broken. if they were totally legit then a lawyer will get it thrown out at the preliminary hearing.

Has anyone read anything over on TC? Ive yet to check it out but it seemed in the past quite a few of the peeps on TC knew the operators well. They may have some kind of breaking news.

One thing I am curious about is if anyone knows who executed this. Was it LAPD or LASD? I know in the past it was found that LAPD was using DEA agents as city resources in a "non-official" setting (yeah right! such bullshit) Any idea if this is happening again?

Last edited:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Has anyone read anything over on TC? Ive yet to check it out but it seemed in the past quite a few of the peeps on TC knew the operators well. They may have some kind of breaking news.

One thing I am curious about is if anyone knows how executed this. Was it LAPD or LASD? I know in the past it was found that LAPD was using DEA agents as city resources in a "non-official" setting (yeah right! such bullshit) Any idea if this is happening again?

Blackwater would be the kind of bottom feeder that would be helping them out...now that the DEA is s'pose to stay away--
Just a guess...but not a random one--:fsu:

johnnyla

Veteran
Blackwater would be the kind of bottom feeder that would be helping them out...now that the DEA is s'pose to stay away--

woah. never thought of them. good call! they will probably be doing it next.

they will be worse than the DEA. those fuckers shoot first and ask questions later.

bterzz

Veteran
whatever bro. learn how to read, think and reason and get back to me. lates.

" The way they ran their business was very risky and very unsafe for those that went there. "

Ya I read that..I'm still missing the bling part and everything else. Its all good though you are obviously not gonna see the same thing I am.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
That was fed priority. locals can do whatever the hell they want.

How exactly do you know they were in compliance?

Do you just assume all 800 D's in LA are in compliance?

That would be as asinine as your assumption that they're all greedy, out of compliance bastards, with the sole basis of your delusion being their gross revenue.

Z

Zeinth

??

??

its a sad thing to see nncc go but it makes sense that they hit them first being that they are one of the most popular co-ops around

Looking over at other coops sites...17 are now closed for much needed renovation...

ya.. l.a.p.d...has started the shock an awe program...:fsu:

and its working...coops closing...now what??

what will the protest do today..in sd..la..sf..riverside..

:dueling:

Shred42O

dam 17 hoppfully the protest will show how many people they upset over just one co-op

and if anything the owner of nncc would be the one to have the resources to fight this in court

but what ever does happen this will be another big step in mmj in cali
hopefully we can have a clear agreement over everything in prop 215 so it can be used as intended

nephilthim

I know a lot of people who love nncc for the compassion they have shown others,and they were a model as far as popularity goes.budmart is the only thing I can say about them with love and respect,and johhnyl.a. don't tell me what my experience at a collective is supposed to be I could give a fuck about the police,snapping a picture of me,or fear of people .try this on for size would sum up my feelings: "I don't fear the dark when I walk in the light".
a lot of patients took their own time to make goody bags,they are not the reason I go,but y I acknowledge any acts of kindness as an extension of the social contract we carry towards eachother.yea I loved their selection, pricing was good compared to anything south of sepulveda pass.they bought clones for 5 dollars.not much,but I was happy to share my genetics given how many people nncc catered to and made very happy. so if anyone bought some pre98bubba master kush clones 4or 5 months ago sorry they are really pre-98 bubba og my bad.
yea all of you whining about safety, po-po, you can open a coop and see how you would best manage your popularity or lack of.
I hope the two employees who got a free clone from me and kevin are doing well.I remember they had a raffle for an injured employee, had no problem selling tickets,my only hope is nncc has more time and resources to fight coolprick and his leothug crew.
heres to a flashbang permanently blinding those swat parasites conducting paramilitary ops on civilians $@#^&#((!!mother fucking peestain worthless tax sucking parasitic trash!!!

Last edited:

richyrich

Out of the slime, finally.
Veteran
Hear what? There is nothing in 215 or sb420 that mentioned dispensaries.

Yeah cities tolerated them, but not so much on legal ground rather that's just how the cities chose to act.

Just because a city tolerates a dispensary (by ordinance) doesn't mean it's in the state law or then becomes state law.

It's funny because dispensaries are only really first even mentioned in Jerry's guidelines.

Just because they operated for years before that doesn't mean anything.

And the City of Los Angeles may have continued to tolerate them. At least it seems that all the prior draft ordinances were leaning that way. Not any more -- so, all pro-illegal dispensaries, you can say thank you to the proliferation of rotten apples. IMHO, that is most of them. Emphasis on MOST, so those that want to claim that all weren't, I understand, so don't get your panties in a bunch. JK

richyrich

Veteran

Yeah, I'm sure they need new contracts after their fiasco, lol.

richyrich

Veteran
e co-op

and if anything the owner of nncc would be the one to have the resources to fight this in court

Yes, this should be part of the costs of operating according to the many justifying the prices of herb at dispensaries.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Lets see $50.00 cap. hmmm at that like 400 oz. Indoors just 6 plants in a rented commercial building and it can't cost more than $100 oz and I can't grow, my yeild sucks, but its still less than $100 oz. in a rented unit. how much does it cost you. Its illegal to sell for profit. If their growers do more than six plants I would expect even lower cost. I am not good at math but I think someone may have pocketed something. And not anyone could argue with making an example of anyone who profits off the sick would they. I'm just saying, I'm not saying.
I think growers should be compensated for their time, I spend at most 15 minutes every 4 or 5 days on my 6 plants.(except at setup and harvest) Hope they do a means test and we all get the results. I mean if he ain't like the rest of us, behind in his house payments and car payments and credit cards maxed it would be obvious. There is a protest tomorrow so we can actually see how many patients of NNCC are actually effected by this. Those that do not show up obviously will get there meds down the street, so to see who is actually effected by this it would be simple with a look at who shows up, except you have to subtract the usual 50 or so who are always there.

400 per ounce at reatial = 200 per ounce at cost. 3200 a pound for topshelf indoor. if you can do better get growing. otherwise shut the fuck up.

B

Blue Dot

400 per ounce at reatial = 200 per ounce at cost. 3200 a pound for topshelf indoor. if you can do better get growing. otherwise shut the fuck up.

No, he's saying he, and most everyone can grow for less then $100 oz so anyone making $200 an oz is doubling their money.

Not exactly reasonable compensation.

Double is not "reasonable".

zenoonez

Veteran
No, he's saying he, and most everyone can grow for less then $100 oz so anyone making $200 an oz is doubling their money.

Not exactly reasonable compensation.

Double is not "reasonable".

Double is perfectly reasonable if it keeps the people producing your meds out of jail. If you don't like the prices don't go to the clubs and grow your own. Overgrow ftw.

soulfly22583

Veteran
*Off topic*

I know this is a total crack pipe dream idea but I would love to see a true guide constructed that covered the cost of herb. I may have to sit down and put my business degree to use and construct one. i know no one would use it as their seems to be a ton of fluctuation in prices, but still it seems completely possible to me that a universal set price can be made so that everyone can win. The patients get quality meds and the growers get compensation in kind.

That is one thing I feel that EVERYONE who works for themselves (and to deny growers arnt doing that, well your just uneducated) is entitled to, a fair return on investment. It does bother me though to see abuse when looking to get that ROI.

B

Blue Dot

*Off topic*

I know this is a total crack pipe dream idea but I would love to see a true guide constructed that covered the cost of herb. I may have to sit down and put my business degree to use and construct one. i know no one would use it as their seems to be a ton of fluctuation in prices, but still it seems completely possible to me that a universal set price can be made so that everyone can win. The patients get quality meds and the growers get compensation in kind.

That is one thing I feel that EVERYONE who works for themselves (and to deny growers arnt doing that, well your just uneducated) is entitled to, a fair return on investment. It does bother me though to see abuse when looking to get that ROI.

Actually an Excel spreadsheet could be set up very easily to allow for flucuations on KWH prices, etc.

The problem IMO a lot of people have is they just calculate their cost incorrectly.

For instance, you can't include the entire rent of your house if only a bedroom or a garage is being used to grow, etc.

I've seen people on here thinking they should be compensated for all the time they have spent reading the forums learning how to grow. LOL Where does it end?

soulfly22583

Veteran
That is what i was thinking too.. should be very easy to set up something that could be scalable to realistically any sized grow. hell you could probably just macro it and give instructions so people could put in some set $$$ of what they use and then they could figure out a ROI. One thing that would be a challenge to figure out though is the variation in utilities and other expenses with growing in different regions and locales.

I may try to put something together for myself with some test data and see if i can do this. Might be a good project to keep me occupied. Thanks for the input BD!

Z

Zeinth

Another Raid!!

Another Raid!!

Last night...7pm..

Green Cross..los angeles california...

also taken away...Craig x Ruben.

hhmmm...that 2 in 2 days...wtf?:wallbash:

starting to see more coops close for remodeling....