What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

raging frustration of cancer-cure ignorance and neglect.

donb5

I am kind of new here, and don't see how to edit my posts, though it seems I used to be able to. That last one of mine was in reply to 1twisted trucker.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
You should see an edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post…
along side the blue'ish “quote” and “quick reply” buttons.

Oh, I almost forgot…warmest of welcomes to you, donb5!! :wave:
Glad you found your way home!

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
The Michigan group is not keeping comprehensive records at this time, or if they have them I'm not aware. I know they have legal struggles making it difficult as LEOs
can apparently use the records as part of a prosecution.

Blah, prohibition enforcing butt monkeys.

That kind of information could really help paint a clearer picture in a lot of ways (obviously).

I'd be very curious to see if those who did not respond so well, whether they had undergone extensive treatments of other kinds prior.

donb5

You should see an edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post…
along side the blue'ish “quote” and “quick reply” buttons.

Oh, I almost forgot…warmest of welcomes to you, donb5!! :wave:
Glad you found your way home!
Thanks natty natty :)

donb5

Blah, prohibition enforcing butt monkeys.

That kind of information could really help paint a clearer picture in a lot of ways (obviously).

I'd be very curious to see if those who did not respond so well, whether they had undergone extensive treatments of other kinds prior.
The last 'failure' I know a little about was for a guy with a cancer that had long since metastisized to his lungs. He had had quite a bit of radiation and chemo as I recall being said. There was bleeding from his lungs, I remember that, before he started taking the oil. After only five weeks of taking the oil, he died but I'm not sure of the exact cause or if anyone knows what it was, if not his cancer.

danut

Correct .. we aren't keeping very good records ..

"Who did you give this material to?"

"I don't remember .."

Probably a couple of hundred people .. so far .. four years and counting.

danut

Different cancers respond to different cannabinoid ratios ..

It depends on the type of cancer, the patient and the strain being used.

The Hatter

Veteran
The Rick Simpson oil- RSO or Cannabis oil, puts serious cancers into remission, there should be no debate the reality of it at all. It does take highly concentrated dosing, about a gram a day of oil extracted from bud. Waste material (like fan leaf) only dilutes the final oil product and should be avoided with making the oil. That is esp. emphasized by Rick Simpson.

I've been moderately involved with a group in Michigan that provides the oil to cancer sufferers, free (if they can't afford it) or for a fraction of the price of the weed it's made from (if they can afford to pay). The main guy running it counts 15 cases where total remission was achieved with the oil alone and with no conventional treatments (no radiation/ chemo). Not all cases have beaten a patient's cancer - a conservative estimate is that it's putting into remission at least 80% of cancer patients so far. The group has handled something like 30 cases.

Efforts have recently been hobbled by Michigan law enforcement and courts, in spite of the Medical Marijuana Law that's been in effect since 2010. An appeals court has ruled that extracts don't fit the 'legal definition' of marijuana (which the court greatly contorted) and are not allowed now. Actually these guys need help and prayer. I may start a thread about them later on after I have permission to name them.

They scientific community really needs to do some proper scientific research on the effects of cannabis on malignant tumors. The anecdotal evidence seems strong enough to warrant a proper investigation yet due to the hypocritical nature of our laws, research is very slow to come.

It leaves me wanting to bash my head on the wall when I see doctors literally prescribe methamphetamine to children because their exuberant behavior makes them more difficult to teach, yet some old man dying of cancer can't legally use cannabis to ease his vomiting and pain.

What possible sane argument is there for meth having more medicinal value than cannabis? This is the same drug that you see demonized in the news each night when some strung out mother chops the heads off her children in a psychotic stupor. It's the same drug you see in those commercials where some sketchy woman is peeling her flesh away trying to get at the imaginary bugs in her skin and they are literally prescribing this crap to little kids. Somehow this same neurotoxic poison from the horrifying commercial and the news becomes perfectly safe when you stamp it into a pill form and name it Desoxyn?! :wallbash:

If a dangerous, highly addictive poison like meth can be considered perfectly legitimate medicine then there is no way in Hell these same people who are writing our laws can argue that cannabis is not. It is far safer, treats far more serious conditions and it is superior to most of the alternatives we have which include such highly addictive pain drugs as morphine and dangerous anti-nausea drugs such as phenergan which is related to first generation anti psychotics and can do permanent neurological damage to the patient. Not to mention the various NSAID medications they hand out like candy for pain and inflammation which can cause gastrointestinal bleeding and kill over 16,000 people a year. I can personally attest to the horrors of that last group of meds. NSAIDs left me with permanent painful damage to my GI tract which now bleeds chronically.

dddaver

Veteran
I am kind of new here, and don't see how to edit my posts, though it seems I used to be able to. That last one of mine was in reply to 1twisted trucker.

You might need 50 posts to do that too. That seems like the magic number here.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Digit I FEEL Your Pain,,, Brother.
I currently know 3 folks dealing with Cancer.
Only 1 will even listen, and thank God they want Me to help.
I want to do this for them, at any risk, and nothing for My Self, but the satisfaction of possibly saving Her life, and the Hope that She will share Her story with others like Her.
She is a Beautiful Mother/Grandmother, and NEVER smoked Mj. but She Knows the Chemo is KILLING Her, and is not working.
My hope is that she will see progress in time to Testify to My wifes BFF's New Husband, who has Throat cancer, and that seeing/talking to a success story in person will convince them to just try it,,, I mean what do they have to loose???

Peace & LOVE; 1TT

So I talked to the Lady, and Her Son Yesterday to find out just what kind of cancer She has and to layout the details of the cost'$ involved.

I am NOT making a .01 on this just a 2300 mile road trip, and expenses.

It turns out that She has already had one Bout with Breast cancer, and They done a double mastectomy. the SHIT is back, and OF COURSE its in Her lungs now, and She's having neck pains. the Fucking Doc's are telling Her don't worry about the neck it is not in Your Lymph nodes,,, OF COURSE WE DONT KNOW JUST WHAT IT IS.
She has Stage 4 Breast Cancer, and Nodules in Her Lungs.

Please send prayers, and healing Vibes out for My Friends Mother.

I will have her started on the RSO by next Sunday Night.

I am already a BELEIVER,,, when this cures a stage 4 cancer,,,, well
I WILL be a ZEALOT, and just this one miracle will help Me to help more people. Folks who can talk face to face tend to feel better than just watching Youtube vid's.

Peace & LOVE :ying: 1TT

Anyone ever experience a sudden growth in tumour size, after applying a cannabis preparation? /without treatment of any other form - radio- chemo- ect/

Someone mentioned strains and individual persons reactions. Ill second that.

Digit

interesting that there are such reactions.

it's fairly well known that there's quite a range of cannabis, regarding the various cannabinoid ratios, and the effect from individual to individual.

i am familiar with there being inappropriate strains for certain conditions, but hadnt thought that there could be inappropriate strains for certain cancers (or individuals with cancer).

i'll bet once this prohibition crime against humanity madness is over, we'll be able to have better knowledge and control over both purity and specificity of cannabinoid ratios fit for purpose.

oh, in other news, relatives still getting cut up n irradiated and chemically poisoned. :/

Last edited: