What's new

radical brocolli

gorilla grow

hi all after getting some shark f2 seeds of a mate i put some of the pollen over a few differant strains skunk/widow skunk/bigbud c99 the result so far with the skunk/bigbudx shark has been quite radical ,i have a new strain that grows like a brocolli it does not even look like a normal plant .the fist fem seed is approx 1 week away from harvest and after lollypopping her that is exactly what it looks like ,a lolly pop the colas are as hard as steel and getting more sticky by the day ,it was such a dense sphere i had to pull the branches apart for light penatration.there is no internodal gap at all !!!!!the branches seem to grow off each other .i took a clone from her and put it in a 9ltr pot grew it for 12 days under 600 watt it only grew 2 inch but the leef spred over the whole pot once flipped about 12 shoots shot out of her thick base about 9-10 inches and are going to be all crown type buds the exact flower time is currently being recorded from the performance of this plant. photos up soon

F

Father Time

GG,
Glad i could be of help mate.
sounds like you got something special in the room, get some pic's up for the crew to see. :jump:

lookinf foward to smoke reports,on said vegies... hehehe
Kind Regards, FT :wave:

F

Father Time

Most execlent,

that will be an intresting project mate,we'll giv ethem a run this summer.

i have some good ideas for up-comming genetics,( hopefully as good as yours.hehehe ) will discuss it next time we catch up.
Kind Regards, FT :wave:

gorilla grow

smoked the brocolli last night and the high was a pleasant soaring experience with no paranoia wich is a 1st for me the heart rate was up a little it was a great time !!and did i forget to mention smooth as silk on the toke ,with no water leaching was nutes till the end day i say great sucsess !!!!

gorilla grow

i have had sucsess xing the cindy over the skunk/ big bud ,beans are about 10 days away hopefully get the cindy flower time with the s/bb structure ,.either resin prodution would be ok .hey father yr hammer time produced a massive main cola considering it was out in the sticks neglected being spoofed by a hunky jelly time

F

Father Time

Ooooh,
Now your just teasing me, the "Hammer Time" is known for it's Monster Spears, should be an exceptional genetic mate.
Kind Regards,FT :wave:
ps, how about pics of your overflowing flower room mate!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts