What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Racks on Deck!!! 1500w, sog, mini soil beds.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
wow this one is sweet! pretty original with the planter boxes.

all these verts are makign me consider tearing down my stadium next run and settin up an octagon or hex or somethin similar

update!!!

update!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
I see........Donkey Dicks in your future......and not the kind I saw last weekend at my nephews birthday that hanging between the legs of the *horsey* giving the kiddies rides around the yard!

aod

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Is that top bulb a Digilux? If so.. how do you like it?

My local shop just started carrying them.. state the 1k is 155k lumens.

Is that top bulb a Digilux? If so.. how do you like it?

My local shop just started carrying them.. state the 1k is 155k lumens.

Im not sure which is better. But my hydro shop has got back a good bit of digis due to failure. And if you read around you will hear a lot of the same around the different boards. But I would probably stick with hortis or the phillips from now on.

takkada

Im not sure which is better. But my hydro shop has got back a good bit of digis due to failure. And if you read around you will hear a lot of the same around the different boards. But I would probably stick with hortis or the phillips from now on.

im using two digi bulbs next to two hordalux, the digi bulbs veg better im just starting flower so we will see about nuging.

Latest posts

Latest posts