Status
Not open for further replies.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Rf4G0JOOk&feature=related

The woman whose backyard 17 yr-old Trayvon Martin was gunned down in by Geroge Zimmerman comes forward to finger the police. She says the Sanford police were not interested in hearing the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Rf4G0JOOk&feature=related
zimmerman clearly says "fucking coon"

Did George Zimmerman, the infamous yet-to-be-arrested shooter of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, say "fucking coons" in his 911 call? Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks share their take. Many already believe Zimmeran singled out Martin as 'suspicious' simply because he was black.

http://www.change.org/petitions/prosecute-the-killer-of-our-son-17-year-old-trayvon-martin

1,855,669 signatures so far and counting. I think a few people agree on this subject eh? The server was overloaded and I had to go back. this will have 3,000,000 sigs.

people do care.

Prosecute the killer of our son, 17-year-old Trayvon Martin

On February 26, our son Trayvon Martin was shot and killed as he walked to a family member's home from a convenience store where he had just bought some candy. He was only 17 years-old.

Trayvon's killer, George Zimmerman, admitted to police that he shot Trayvon in the chest. Zimmerman, the community's self appointed "neighborhood watch leader," called the police to report a suspicious person when he saw Travyon, a young black man, walking from the store. But Zimmerman still hasn't been charged for murdering our son.

Trayvon was our hero. At the age 9, Trayvon pulled his father from a burning kitchen, saving his life. He loved sports and horseback riding. At only 17 he had a bright future ahead of him with dreams of attending college and becoming an aviation mechanic. Now that’s all gone.

When Zimmerman reported Trayvon to the police, they told him not to confront him. But he did anyway. All we know about what happened next is that our 17 year-old son, who was completely unarmed, was shot and killed.

It's been nearly two weeks and the Sanford Police have refused to arrest George Zimmerman. In their public statements, they even go so far as to stand up for the killer - saying he's "a college grad" who took a class in criminal justice.

Please join us in calling on Angela Corey, Florida's 4th District State's Attorney, to investigate my son's murder and prosecute George Zimmerman for the shooting and killing of Trayvon Martin.

Last edited:
G

guest8905

that dudes a bitch i hope he goes to jail so his new friends can show him a good time.

Tuggo

Saw this on the news, there's gotta be some info that's not out yet. As is now shit's crazy.

darkside420

The shooter was looking for trouble. I hope the family gets a form closure over this incident. Can a Grand Jury not bring an indictment against this individual?

Agaricus

I hope they hang that ignorant scrote, and the filthy cops who are protecting him. They're probably KKK terrorists.

I'm sure glad I don't live in Florida!

master shake

LOL I thought this was going to be about this skinhead!

Andrew+Zimmern+Discovery+Upfront+Presentation+aykFtbuQcqql.jpg

From what I've read, being young and black are pretty much illegal in quite a few places in the Southern U.S.. Also, being black while driving tends to be the cause of a number of traffic and drug violations. If rich, conservative white males make the laws and own the politics, then rampant racism and misogyny will be the rule, rather than the exception.

Snoopster

Veteran
From what I've read, being young and black are pretty much illegal in quite a few places in the Southern U.S.. Also, being black while driving tends to be the cause of a number of traffic and drug violations. If rich, conservative white males make the laws and own the politics, then rampant racism and misogyny will be the rule, rather than the exception.

Don't believe all you read.

The shooter was not white.
Pretty soon white people will be a minority in the USA.

Rich, white, conservative males do not make the laws and "own the politics."

I am a (not rich but I have some money) white, conservative male.

Real conservatives would like to see marijuana decriminalized. Neo-conservatives are the problem.

As for racism, it goes on all over the world. We definitely have problems but we are not the only ones.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does not matter if he was white. he stilled killed the kid for being black. i know plently of racist of every race.

MostHigh

There simply is not enough evidence on hand to determine the police and or Zimmerman as racists.

Indeed...interviews have been given by black Americans that reveal him not to be racist. That is to say...he has black friends.

As far as accusing the police to be racist...all that can be accurately determined about their actions on this event is an extreme amount of indifference to what to them is, just another shooting.

No, I'm not defending LEO...I am however, making attempts for people to stop throwing out the race card until they have been informed of all facts. Which, until a proper investigation is complete, the public simply does not have and should, absolutely should, with hold their appetite for a pound of flesh until that investigation is done.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^He clearly called him a coon, and it was not 20 years ago! he called the exact kid he shot a coon as he was chasing him after he was told not too and the police were on the way. If it was on his own property it would have been one thing, but he shot the kid in some random ladies yard. The kid was unarmed and had no stolen goods or anything. he was clearly shot because zimmerman dint like black kids walking in his neighborhood.

Black friends or not. when the adrenaline got going he showed his true colors. people fake being friends all the time.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Should we have a trial first, or should we just go ahead and hang the man? I can't see what possible excuse Mr. Zimmerman can offer for his actions, but I believe he aught at least have his day in court. If he is found guilty perhaps that will be the time to hurl racially-charged language about and demand his head.

Just sayin...

Snoopster

Veteran
Should we have a trial first, or should we just go ahead and hang the man? I can't see what possible excuse Mr. Zimmerman can offer for his actions, but I believe he aught at least have his day in court. If he is found guilty perhaps that will be the time to hurl racially-charged language about and demand his head.

Just sayin...

Check me if I am wrong, but don't you have to be charged with a crime before you are tried?

Shooting a guy in someone else's yard still seems crazy even if you were able to divorce race from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.