What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Racial violence

XbX said:
violence is bad news

Yes, yes it is. Whether it be actual physical violence, or whether that racial violence takes on other, more subtle forms such as the pseudo-superiority of the turned-up nose because somebody has trouble with their second language in a public place where they feel the pressure from people who judge them as less simply because of their ethnicity, violence is bad news.

In fact, I would go as far as saying that the second kind, that whole non-physically violent sort of racism, the kind felt at the heart but displayed only through politically correct gritted teeth and hypocritical politeness, is a much more insidious kind of violence because it is that kind of behaviour that builds resentment in those on the receiving end.

The very worst kind of racial violence is when bigots are so bigoted they aren't even aware of how discriminatory their learned behaviours are.

timtim said:
Yes, we know your opinion, Generic Hippie.
Now can we get on with the topic?
Rather than continue this same shit.

Every post I have made in this thread touches on the issue of racism and the racist violence. Certainly have a higher percentage of comments on racism than you in this thread...

You seem upset, probably because I have exposed not only your bigoted garbage, but also your serious lack of evolution, you simian twat.

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

Well do you know how many immigrants come here to live off our government? MILLIONS !!and the attitude that we owe them something sickens me. We were all immigrants at some point but the fact is people are breaking laws by coming here taking up apartments and housing from US citizens which are running low by the way. How can they let people drive here that cant speak english? thats ridiculous and not safe. I have friends of all races and color by the way who I care for deeply.

The best part is the numerous foreigners doing medi-cal fraud which we all pay for with taxes. If you were not born here and you break the law you should be deported end of story, we already have too many ignorant americans fucking things up. I would assume that if I moved to another country and started robbing banks,raping,murdering or pullings scams that they would kick me the fuck out no questions asked. Since we do not enforce these laws we are getting taken advantage of and we all pay in the end. Now for the immigrants that come here ,learn english in elementary school go to college and actually make a difference I think thats amazing.

G

You have some very valid opinions,IMO, strain_searcher. And you put your view across very well.

G

It's funny, the violence out on the streets has all but subsided and here we are, still arguing about it. I'm not discounting the validity of any of the opinions expressed here but this really is gettin outta hand with all the namecalling and whatnot. After all, I bet WE all come from different ethnic and social backgrounds yet we are all in the same place here as a community. How can we expect anything better from the greater community if we cant even get along in our own little one we have going here?

JockBudman

Fuck knows this is an old thread, but it's always funny watching white guys in Australia, the US or South Africa banging on about how immigrants need to integrate into "their" culture because it's "their" country.

The native Americans, aboriginals and Africans have a different opinion and are still waiting for you pricks to fit in with their culture...

Sunshineinabag

The recent racially motivated attacks against the lebanese and middle eastern peoples in Sydney are pretty shocking. Mobs wrecking cars and trashing streets beating anyone they see .. Mindless violence :fsu:
The recent events just makes aussie's seem like fuckin white trash to the rest of the world. But...

In the following days mobs of lebanese and (people of middle-eastern appearence) have attacked , stabbed , i believe a female police officer( aswell as trashing property etc) in retaliation for the racially motivated attacks days befor.. Now here is how i see it ... one side takes a stab at the other now the other takes a stab back, were is this leading ? escalation in violence and heightened intensity of attacks ? will we be seeing drive-bys and bashing reguarly on the news ? .... Just my thoughs ...

B

Humans as a species are the biggest prob on the planet. We have ALWAYS been at each other's throats....imagine if you will being alien life of higher thinking....looking down on humans ......is run away from us as fast as I could.

Sunshineinabag

Fuck knows this is an old thread, but it's always funny watching white guys in Australia, the US or South Africa banging on about how immigrants need to integrate into "their" culture because it's "their" country.

The native Americans, aboriginals and Africans have a different opinion and are still waiting for you pricks to fit in with their culture...

Africans don't have mass immigration programs accepting folks do they? A group makes a place prosper....then everyone wants a piece .....
Like any country nowadays has any indigenous po in its best interest gtfo here

St. Phatty

(removed comment that sort of belonged in Speaker's Corner)

I like listening to birds make small talk. It's a LOT like listening to Jazz.

It helps if I record it, and then play it back. Because they're a little un-predictable.

That's funny because I was visiting this masonic lodge in Marietta, GA and a guy from Scotland who emigrated to Australia at 16 was visiting that night, I could tell he was in serious culture shock being in the deep South but certainly smoothed somewhat by the scottishness of freemasonry, who funny enough are descended from the knights templars (absolutely no relation to the Mexican cartel Templars) Christopher colombus was supposedly a knight of the temple.
And its rumored they made it to america long before Colombus

Attachments

• img-7625_orig.jpg
    img-7625_orig.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 46
No one has answered my question yet, I really want to know because I want to visit Brisbane and byron bay without getting shot or blown up

Attachments

• 1601565323_133_Borat-2-Sacha-Baron-Cohens-Borat-wears-a-face-covering.jpg
    1601565323_133_Borat-2-Sacha-Baron-Cohens-Borat-wears-a-face-covering.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 46

XbX

No one has answered my question yet, I really want to know because I want to visit Brisbane and byron bay without getting shot or blown up
what you fear is almost impossible. almost.

this place, and NZ are the best cou tries in the world. sure canada is good to but the damn USA is next door!

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Dont hitch hike so Ivan cant get you and the key points are don't be rude and mouthy and you will be treated well.

Latest posts

Latest posts