What's new

R.I.P Michael Jackson

med_breeder

Anyone been on Twitter lately?
It appears that the people in Iran are Twittering more about Michael Jackson, and less about their government.

Priorities...?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I would say nothing has changed in their priorities, but when your reality is what theirs is, you would welcome a distraction too....

J

JackTheGrower

King of Pop Michael Jackson dead from heart attack

King of Pop Michael Jackson dead from heart attack

Pop icon Michael Jackson has died after suffering a cardiac arrest, multiple US media outlets reported, sending shockwaves through the entertainment world.

The Los Angeles Times and TMZ.com celebrity news website reported Jackson, 50, died after suffering an arrest just after 12pm local time (0500 AEST) and paramedics were unable to revive him.

----------------------

Well that's it.. You know when it's the end.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
For all you making jokes....take a minute and think about 3 kids who have no father...don't really know their mom and had 0 time to prepare for this....

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
LMAO rev Al said without "jackson live aid would never have happened" (Talking about his we are the world song)
what a load of crap he wasn't even on live aid

Al Sharpton is saying on TV right now that Michael wasn't treated fairly. He said that about a dozen times. Nobody loves the sound of their own voice more than Al.

R

randude101

I loved the Live Aid movement and the song. Lots of talent involved in that.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
He got sick of people making fun of him, and wanted out of the public eye, so he faked his own death obviously. Do you really think that a man with so much wealth would just simply fall dead...? He had doctors that knew practically every cell in his body! They would have most def seen this coming. But the public will (as always) choose to believe it because its what the media says. TMZ's description of the incident makes it sound a lot like the scenario of ELVIS's death. Just another elvis, tupac, biggie smallz.
RIP JACKO, its not your fault you didnt have a proper childhood.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Rest in Peace MJ, despite what the haters may say the man had alot of talent and great songs that will stand the test of time....I for one will miss u Michael :-(

A slight correction ...

A slight correction ...

ALL this hate on the king of pop. WTF?

He made Thriller.

Thriller.

Perhaps the greatest album of all time. Next to the Beatles White Album.

An accomplishment like that is monumental in itself.

In fact, Michael Jackson only sang on "Thriller".

He didn't "make" it. Not by a long shot.

The producer of "Thriller", and the music arranger, was Quincy Jones.

Quincy Jones could arrange the Yellow Pages into a pop hit.

Jackson was a very talented performer, but in the final analysis, a tragic figure.

He probably suffered from an identity disorder as a result of incredibly bad parenting. His mother was a Jehovah's Witness who force-fed that loony-tune crap down her children's throat. His father was a brutal task-master who abused his sons with beatings, all except Michael, who was not only too young to absorb the punishment, but the biggest star of the show. Just imagine the crazy crap that went through Michael's 11 year old mind on tour when Dad was getting sloppy-seconds from his older brothers fans?

Just on general principles, the doctor who did Jackson's surgery should be dragged into the gutter and flogged. Was he trying to look like Liz Taylor or Diana Ross? We'll never know.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like i beat you to the ultimatum

DUN DUN DUN

relax and smoke one.
1 weeks ban

anyone else ??
I'm upping the next ban to a month
I said to keep it civil, you were warned

emmy75

Very Sad indeed! I grew up in the eighties and loved his music and his videos. Still like his early stuff. Sad he had suck a fucked up childhood and life in general.

CoonLover

It's been a bad year for Chris Brown.
1st the whole Rihanna situation,
now he has to find someone new to bite their style.
peace.

Are you fucking retarded, the Rihanna situation. He beat the shit out of a woman and you call it a "situation" "a bad year"?!!!? The man deserves to be taking a dirt nap in a corn field. FUCK all the pussies that beat on women!!

Latest posts

Latest posts