What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P Michael Jackson

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I know ^^^

That one is TAME compared to some of the chit goin' on out there....

It's inevitable that people will crack jokes.

I can't take credit for that one.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
*Verite puts on his leather pants and codpiece.. adjusts the zippers.. grabs his crotch and has a moment of silence*

M

movingtocally

I don't see why people need to go around policing their interpretation of good taste.

Many people prefer alcohol to cannabis, and their shunning of the preference of others have many of our brothers in jail.

Maybe a little intellectual consistency. Freedom works in the end, I promise.

I mean, I was a fan and everything, but cmon, aren't we all here for the lulz/laughs anyway? If not, please, let me know when the grieving period ends over xyz celebrity so I can throw out my cheesy one liners.

est1977

RIP Michael Jackson

RIP Michael Jackson

You will Be missed We love you you influenced a generation,Very sad day for the world

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I'm opening this thread again but I will delete any nasty / rude comments made

OP

greenhead

Veteran
I saw him in concert once many years ago.

Nobody can deny that he was a huge artist and had an impact on many people. I don't think that his recent releases were that great, but his musical output from the 70's and 80's will live on forever.

He might have been eccentric and weird, but I believe that he was the most famous person in the world, and I'm not surprised at the intense amount of press coverage this is getting.

RIP
:joint::wave:

S

Seismic

RIP MJ, although I was too young to fully appreciate him during the peak of his career, I still till this day flip on 'Thriller' and spark a J:joint:

To all the haters, and people talking about how the world is now better off without his presence, show some respect. He may have done things that people won't agree with during his life, but that doesn't mean that his name has to be soiled anymore after he has already passed on. He has done more in his life than most could ever hope to accomplish:2cents:

Standaman

Anyone want a Chimpanzee? Free to a good home and is very good with kids.

At the end of the day MJ was a legend i can't deny that fact but he lost the plot on his journey from a black man to a white woman, he was messed up and £30 mil pay off when your innocent is as bizarre as he was!
I for one am not a paedophile sympathiser i don't care if it was my own family i still can't condone it.

Standaman

Well yes it is rather quick but in all fairness he was a big star one of the biggest in the world at one stage so of course there are going to be great debates and arguments etc.

I think personally its the start of a lot of "victim's" coming forward now

S

Seismic

Again who is talking about letting MJ watch your kids? It's about the appropriateness of talking that kind of garbage after someone is already dead, it's a matter of simple respect for human life (even if some consider him less than human).:2cents:

KarMic

The kids aren't the point, the point is the man is dead, he has paid the ultimate price for any transgressions he may have made. It's like in the movie the greenmile where the guard said "Leave him alone, he's square with the house now," after the Indian guys was electrocuted. Maybe if he was still running free, then the bashing would be warranted, but for god sakes, you don't talk that kind of garbage right after someone has passed.

:2cents::joint:

It's good to see a sign of intelligence here.

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Just because he was famous because of his job it shouldn't be an excuse to get away with what he did to those children. Yeah he was good at his job, but as a person, he pretty much is scum. Yeah I know it's his personal life, but guess what I don;t believe in worshiping the false idols that pop culture spews forth.

lordbudly

Veteran
So does anyone know how he went into cardiac arrest? My friends were thinking an overdose of some sorts, and i heard word of medical negligence regarding prescriptions

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
being a music lover/singer/guitarist/song writer and liked his music 25 odd years ago (and there where some vinyl singles around the house of the jackson 5 to listen too plus the stuff that was out at the time) the news blew me away and still does each time they say on the news he's dead....what a huge loss in music of a talented musician / performer .....1st thought was prescription drugs ....im sure we'll find out... but after i thought it... it was being mentioned that that could be the reason of his early death....all i can think is sad indeed.HH. =]-~

greenhead

Veteran
Isn't the police looking for Jackson's personal doctor who lived with him and who has currently vanished?

This could very well be a case of somebody dying due to 100% legal drugs, and cannabis is of course still illegal.
:joint::wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts