What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
I don't believe our paths ever crossed here on icmag, but I'm wishing it had after reading the outpouring of love..
I read every page here (all 8 of em), and through others posts, I was able to paint a picture of who you were...
And now, it saddens me to see you've passed at such a young age..
For it seems I'm vicariously mourning your passing through the sorrow of others..
That my friend, makes you a loved and deeply missed person by all, and your passing will affect all.

Rest in Peace brother

May JAH Bless your soul

:rasta:

I didn't really know you. But I saw your posts around the forums. I'll miss seeing you around. Seems like we have been losing a lot of people on these forums lately. It makes me very sad.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Sad news.
RIP, brotha.
May you find peace.
Respect and positive vibes sent to his family.
The world is truly, a less glorious place.

Rarely is one able to feel the love, heart, compassion, and
selflessness of another without meeting them.
With Elemental, however, it was impossible not to feel those
things, he truly was one of the good ones.

Gonna take the skate out tonight and go for a cruise, you
will be missed but never forgotten.

B

bocil

R.I.P Elemental ,my condolences for his family and friends , :smoke out: in your memory.

Jahtrip

Love And Light Ele! im lacking the words .... i think everyone here has managed to express what im feeling.. better than i ever could in a million smokes....
I know what you had going on your fridge and the passion youve build for Soma strains! i make a promise to you.. i will grow out every Soma strain there is, find those two magic plants that will make a strain in your name!
RIP Brother!
Jah

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will breed something special for ya man....

:headbange

i think this is a very cool gesture...i will do the same....we can have multiple "elemental" strain packs to help support one sight he seemed to enjoy...rare for (mostly)annonymous people to affect others so much....obviously he will be missed....sad day...sad days...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very sad to hear

very sad to hear

this was a cool dude

loved his passion for soma strains and very positive guy like everyone said

rip

peace