What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P A very close friend...

indelible

Motorcyclist Dies In Accident

This was my best friend...

I think it would be appropriate here because he was the person who started me on the path of this wondrous herb...showed me all the ropes and was a mentor to me in a lot of ways.

R.I.P. I won't forget you.

dfa

sad news.. sorry to hear your friend passed..

make a strain and dedicate it to him..

Bonzo

Veteran
Very sorry for the loss of your friend, hang in there bro. My best wishes and most positive vibes to you and his family.

bonz

indelible

Thanks guys...it's nice to see people understand... I'm still shocked, I know it'll hurt more when I realize he'll never be around again.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
i'm sorry for you and your loss, keep your head up. i'm sure he would want you to.

/in my hopes and prayers

Sorry to hear this.
As a Motorcyclist, it just goes to show You, no matter how safe You ride, You still have to watch-out for the other-Guy..

Sucks, Sorry again.

Martha.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend at 21 he had a long life still ahead of him. After friends pass on I find it comforting to remember the good times and the good laughs that were had. Take care pal, you will see him again someday.

buckeye-leaf

Sleepy

Veteran
so sorry... :badday:

why did they take the other fella to a plant hospital?? :chin:

"The driver of the Explorer, Roy C. Manns, 28, of Clearwater, was taken to Morton Plant Hospital and remained in stable condition, the FHP said."

very sad, indeed.

indelible

I don't personally live in the area anymore but I was visiting for easter and I had been at his house the night prior...chilling just like any other time... I mean when I left it was all the "later man..." "see you tomorrow"....you never know every second is precious.

G

I also lost a close friend to an auto accident. Its a burl feeling...sorry man. :badday:

G

as your friendly neighborhood sport bike tech.....im sending our friend a high salute. very sad indeed.... was he an experienced rider?? those little gixxer6oo's are quick bikes.

indelible

yeah he's been riding since we were in middle school together... I never really could handle motocycles so I don't ride...

Latest posts

Latest posts