What's new

QWISO

S

Shmike

A 10 minute wash, and then you let it sit for an hour?! One word, Un-Smokable. Just make sure your wash is under 25 seconds next time, and you'll be good to go.

...Wait, is that one word, or two? I gotta lay off this damn reefer stuff for a bit.

Last edited:

HeresTheDank

alrite illl buy a strainer and try it over i got about 7grams of popcorn nugs in the freezer at least that much in trim then a shitload of stems from the nugs i put in jars today. ill do it with a 20 second wash next time. i did smoke some of it though n it did get me high just super dark hash

Used about 4g of cumbled up bud for this batch, smoked this last night, I was out of my mind for hours

P1010771.jpg

HeresTheDank

^^thats what mine came out looking like, well one batch had some plant material that got into it so it wasnt so shiny. But how does it smoke/should it smoke? when i keep the flame near it it starts bubbling up but then kinda ignites it all if i put hte flame on it directly too long. Is that correct? sometimes i think that maybe ISO left in the hash but it had to evaporate i let it sit for like 2 days on one of my plates

deekan

HTD: My oil does the same thing when smoked on top of a bowl, shit always bursts into flames if i have it right on the surface of the bowl.

my solution is to pack half the bowl, laydown your hash pattie then throw the remaining half of the bud on top

or if i am using screens, i do what shmike suggested and rip the oil with a flame till no smoke comes off it anymore

G

guest5703

^^that black shit is no good, maybe kind of potent but I bet you got way more black tar than your supposed to get of pure amber glass.....The reason is you shook too long, and your gathering impurities as well as THC but WE ALL just want THC!!!

Try shaking for about 15 seconds and then filter that shit quickly through a mesh screen get the buds away!! Then you can take your time filtering the rest through coffee filters. Trust me I have gotten the black tar before, and I thought it was the shit! But alas, you want the amber glass haha I rhymed ;)

I sometimes just shake for less than 10 seconds!!! That's all it takes! Hope this helps, PEACE GUYS! GOOD LUCK!

EDIT-mine doesn't "burst into flames" It bubbles nicely and slowly melts into the buds, snap the bowl and I'm good ;)

Last edited:

Shady Smoka

I just made some of this. I have it on my microwave glass on top of a heating pad. Thanks for all the great info. I'll post pics when i scrape.

M

Movintarget

Howdy folks,
I used some WW and NL5xBB nuggets and produced this from a quick ISO. It's amazing what you can learn here at ICG :jump:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i made some incredible qwiso last night, please forgive me i dont have the pics up just yet but i will. I am also going to do another run later today as soon as i buy more alcohol and a larger jar, i used about 7g or more of bone dry NYCD/bio diesel/sage chunk trim and buds used shmikes method only this time i cooked it as slowly and as low a heat as possible(holding the dish by hand helped) & after it all purged it purged more i let the pyrex dish sit on a heating pad for a good 3 or 4 hours. The final product upon scraping came off like brittle glass particles and dust, before i knew it i was scraping a fine golden powder some of it resembled actual GOLD colors very very blond and shiny. I collected the fine powder and put it in my space case ive been hitting this on a screen as is in powder form and i must say its the best qwiso ive ever made! this shit is sooo potent. pix up soon!

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Kinda wanted to bring back this thread, many people are doing this QWISO technique now a days so I thought that the FIRST thread ever out about the subject should be recognized.

THANKS SHMIKE even though it seems your not here anymore. Thank you for introducing me to ISO hash, you had the first thread I'd ever seen (FROM 06!!!) and you still deserve credit.....PEACE

19838IMG_4361.JPG

And this is what your alcohol should look like after you strain it....NO GREEN....

19838IMG_4306.JPG

19838IMG_7220.JPG

Only the purest. About 15-25 seconds wash.:nanana:

O

o0th3d4nk0o

yea
qwiso is basically the ish when it comes to having hash in literally a flash

haha

found out my store has 99% iso alcohol.

anyone else have 99%

S

Shmike

caligreen said:
Kinda wanted to bring back this thread, many people are doing this QWISO technique now a days so I thought that the FIRST thread ever out about the subject should be recognized.

THANKS SHMIKE even though it seems your not here anymore. Thank you for introducing me to ISO hash, you had the first thread I'd ever seen (FROM 06!!!) and you still deserve credit.....PEACE
Great hammer of thor caligreen, you seem to have awoken me from my slumber! I just don't have time to chat on a forum anymore. Anytime spent on a computer is a waste of my time, in my opinion. But I'm still up to my old tricks. How about a barrage of qwiso related pics to compensate for the lack of my presence...

...Or not, the image upload shit around here got pretty fuckin' lame since I left. So you're stuck having to look in the new album I created because it only fuckin' posts the link to the pics when I, "Just click and drag images into your post!". Whoopedy do!!! Pretty fuckin' ghey...

Here I think I got it...

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

...Fuck it, I don't have time to re-learn this shit. Have a good one old buddy!

Shmike, nice collection you have there, and not sure if it was this thread or some of the others but thank you for tutorial. I have made numerous batches and now nothing goes in the trash with out a run through the alcohol. A buddy of mine is growing and he doesn't are about anything but the buds so he is giving me the trim and lower popcorn. Would you run it through kief first then qwiso or just qwiso all of it? And where do you get the big can of 99%? Great stuff and thanks

G

guest5703

Holy hell shmike, it's really a bummer that you aren't around anymore, ESPECIALLY after showing us these dank pics of what you been doing!!!

WTF BRO!!! look how crazy you are lol, huuuge ass bottle of iso, LMAO jeeez! Nice set of clones you got there too, looks like you really got it going on these days!

I will try to keep your thread alive from time to time with new shots of qwiso.....You've really made me want to go do a wet batch right now. Great to see you around still though buddy! I'll go smoke a fat one for you! PEACE

flexo

damn you think you got enough ISO there?

How does one go about aquiring a container like that? I'm assuming you have some lab connections, maybe not.

Great pics!!!

S

Shmike

caligreen said:
Holy hell shmike, it's really a bummer that you aren't around anymore, ESPECIALLY after showing us these dank pics of what you been doing!!!

WTF BRO!!! look how crazy you are lol, huuuge ass bottle of iso, LMAO jeeez! Nice set of clones you got there too, looks like you really got it going on these days!

I will try to keep your thread alive from time to time with new shots of qwiso.....You've really made me want to go do a wet batch right now. Great to see you around still though buddy! I'll go smoke a fat one for you! PEACE
I am just too busy to keep up with this place, mostly work. That and I have quite a few new toys and hobbies that consume my time when I'm not busy with my obligations and/or priorities. :D

But I still make time to play with my weed stuff. I don't smoke as much reefer anymore, but I still keep a personal jar of cured buds, a thing of dry sieve, and a container of oil around in case I feel like getting all gooned up. And for some reason I can't stop buying the occasional new pipe or bong. :bongsmi:

You keep 'er alive for me buddy and I'll make sure I stop in once a month and drop a few pics in here for your viewing pleasure. It's really good to see you around too! And hey, I'm smokin' a fat one for you right now!:wave:
Richard Gozinya said:
Shmike, nice collection you have there, and not sure if it was this thread or some of the others but thank you for tutorial. I have made numerous batches and now nothing goes in the trash with out a run through the alcohol. A buddy of mine is growing and he doesn't are about anything but the buds so he is giving me the trim and lower popcorn. Would you run it through kief first then qwiso or just qwiso all of it? And where do you get the big can of 99%? Great stuff and thanks
Thank you for your compliments Richard I appreciate it, it's always nice to hear from someone who has used and and found my Tut helpful.

I would kief before QWISO, but that's just me.:2cents:
flexo said:
damn you think you got enough ISO there?

How does one go about aquiring a container like that? I'm assuming you have some lab connections, maybe not.

Great pics!!!
Hahaha, no that isn't enough. It takes me 2 of those per wash with the batches I do lately. I get those from the local hydroponic wholesale supplier. Think, the mother of all grow shops, about the size of a Home Depot. I can get 50 gallon drums of fresh made lab grade Iso. But these little drums are big enough of a bitch to throw around when they're full, so I just stick to them instead of going MEGA BULK SIZE.:D

:smoweed:

G

guest5703

before you leave us shmike, did you say you use half that big container for one batch??? How much iso hash do you pull per run and how much bud you using these days?? Thanks