What's new

qwiso kif

G

here's my new creation, its qwiso and kif about half and half

when the plate was nice and hot I poured a couple grams of kif ontop and it sort of melted in :yummy:

then I scraped it all up and mixed it good, this really makes a great tasting hash, and the texture is much improved than regular qwiso, its not sticky or gooey at all, thats fabric its lying on.

Lmwfy

when i use my vaporizer for about 2 weeks, it collects this golden resin on the inside of the glass tube. (It's a Vapolution) I then scrape that out and get what u see in the pic:

Smoking this alone doesn't get me nearly as high as when i mix keif in with it! Imo it's almost always better to mix oils with kief, as it gives them a bit of a "body"

comphashon

i find that vape resin is quite strong...but it has kinda of roachy flaver....as it should...but if you want nice blast ya to the moon no solvent oil you should try the rosin tek!!
c

Lmwfy

Bram said:
volcano resin is way more golden

This is probably true for the picture above, but when its on the sides of the glass it is very golden, much more than above.

Mixing this with kief is the only way i smoke this; which is by hotknifing.
If I do the oil alone it melts everywhere :(

...but with kief.. oh it bubbles so much!

Lmwfy

I have new way of smoking the oil from my Vapolution tube!@

Just take the plastic whip off and put it on the other end. I then heat up some metal and vape the golden oil thats on the tip of the glass

Latest posts

Latest posts