What's new

Quote of the day...thread

Jim Henson

Jim Henson

"Follow your enthusiasm. It's something I've always believed in. Find those parts of your life you enjoy the most. Do what you enjoy doing."
-- Jim Henson

love?

"Look, we understood we could not make it illegal to be young or poor or black in the United States, but we could criminalize their common pleasure. We understood that drugs were not the health problem we were making them out to be, but it was such a perfect issue for the Nixon White House that we couldn't resist it."

-John Ehrlichman, Assistant to the President for Domestic Affairs under President Richard Nixon

Wonder if he has actually said that or not, the source is Dan Baum

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you seen the roses? There's a whole lot of colours.... Syd Barrett

I don't know if it was the whole audience getting stoned out of their minds getting ready for the Floyd thing or what it was, but it was like playing to a painting..... Les Claypool

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]A man who is "of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key. ~Paul Valéry, Mauvaises pensées et autres, 1942[/FONT]

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
"It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why? Because it is easier to give someone the finger than a helping hand."

Mike Royko

i believe?

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]A man who is "of sound mind" is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key. ~Paul Valéry, Mauvaises pensées et autres, 1942[/FONT]

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. ~Paul Valéry

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked. ~Author Unknown[/FONT]

dubite

"The learner driver may be doing his best but his incompetent best is not good enough." Lord Denning in Nettleship v Weston

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
"Everyone has his burden. What counts is how you carry it."

"I feel that the greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more."

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
If you fuck over your fa sho pussy, trying to get sum mo' pussy. You gonna end up with no pussy.

Devin the Dude, Just trying to live.

"I’m grindin’ til I’m tired
They say "You ain’t grindin’ til you tired"
So I’m grindin’ with my eyes wide
Looking to find
A way
Through the day" - weezy

H

h^2 O

gripping the wheel his knuckles went white with desire
the wheels of his mustang exploding on the highway like the slug from a .45
true death -
400HP of maximum performance piercing the night...
this is Black Sunshine
434159701_5dc179eb0c.jpg

19146-mustang-5-0-coupe4.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts