What's new

quitting with weed, how long after did you still test positive?

THC123

Veteran
High guys,

i was just wondering how long it took for YOU to be negative on a urine THC test?

I have been without thc for 6 weeks now and i am still fucking testing positive

was wondering how much longer it can/could take....

btw when trimming weed , should i wear gloves to prevent it from entering my skin and into my bloodflow

should i tell my friends to smoke outdoors or in the garage to prevent me from getting second hand thc?

After 6 weeks i am really longing for a nice bong of full melt or a nice vape bag

Quitting is easy, but after this much time it is like longing for a nice burger or piza or ice cream , i wanna experience taste/high again

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
what do you mean with" over" 3 months?:D

like 4 months or 3 months and a few days:D?

holy shit this means i am only halfway

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
didn't you make a thread where you were testing yourself with a drug testing kit? i thought you were clean after a week and a half.

THC123

Veteran
nope wasnt me

but i was testing myself with a kit yes, i mentionne it in the bump this thread if youre not high topic and maybe also in the what am i smoking topic

lol wish i was clean

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'd avoid the second hand smoke if you're still testing positive after 6 weeks. No offense but you must live in a ganja cloud. Just kidding. Godspeed.

I tested clean after a month but I don't know if it showed trace levels.

T

TribalSeeds

I was on probation from age 14-18. I never quit smoking weed for 1 day and I never failed a test. I dont think they even tested for weed, but I used golden seal a couple of times, then just started drinking a shitload of water the night before a test.

THC123

Veteran
@ DB : do you think trimming without gloves would also cause me to test positive?

@ tribal seeds : thats not the point , the point is i WANT to be totally clean just to test how long it will take

cant find decent jobs with my bachelor degree so i wanna go to the army and i need to know how long in advance i should quit

T

TribalSeeds

@ DB : do you think trimming without gloves would also cause me to test positive?

@ tribal seeds : thats not the point , the point is i WANT to be totally clean just to test how long it will take

cant find decent jobs with my bachelor degree so i wanna go to the army and i need to know how long in advance i should quit

You better smoke a joint right now and rethink the army thing.

Midnight

Veteran
How long it takes to get clean depends on how much you smoked on a regular basis, how much you weigh and how potent the weed was. About twenty years ago I had to get tested for weed. I weighed about 200 pounds at the time and smoked an eighth of kgb every day. It took me 45 days before I tested clean. This is with urine. as for the army, I was in it in the seventies, back then they did not have a test for weed so it was all good. I don't know how they test these days, but if they are using your hair to do the test then you need to wait about a year. If it is just a standard pee test then I'd say you should be good to go after about 6 weeks, which you said you are at now. Main thing is, find out what type of test the military uses now, hair or pee, and then there is your baseline.

And one more thing, second hand thc is pure bullshit. Anyone that says different is misinformed. You are not going to test positive from being around people that smoke or from trimming. If you're worried about it just use gloves when you trim and don't go around people that smoke, waste of time imho, but you gotta do what makes you feel comfortable.

THC123

Veteran
they use urine tests

im not worried bout going to the army as it isnt the imperialistic USA army, and ill go to the airforce for a deskjob so i wont be cannon fodder

I want a steady job as with my bachelor degree it is difficult to find work or decent work better said

And in the army you got to retire earlier , i dont wanna work till i am 67

thx 4 the input

Han Grolo

They sell test kits on amazon. Everyone's metabolism is different so what was true for others might not be true for you. If your a skinny mofo you can have it out of your system in a week.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've been toking non-stop since '69 so I don't know, maybe 5 or 6 years before I'd test clean.......

dread

Veteran
High guys,

i was just wondering how long it took for YOU to be negative on a urine THC test?

I have been without thc for 6 weeks now and i am still fucking testing positive

was wondering how much longer it can/could take....

btw when trimming weed , should i wear gloves to prevent it from entering my skin and into my bloodflow

should i tell my friends to smoke outdoors or in the garage to prevent me from getting second hand thc?

After 6 weeks i am really longing for a nice bong of full melt or a nice vape bag

Quitting is easy, but after this much time it is like longing for a nice burger or piza or ice cream , i wanna experience taste/high again

hang on brother!!!!
a few more weeks& when your clean,we can testsmoke or vape my D'kali
they smell awesome!!!u gotta try this def.!!!!
like incense in church
i'm sure you will get clean
has something to do with that italian temperament:laughing:
a few more weeks.....

THC123

Veteran
i'm looking forward to it my friend

btw feel like updating your indoor topic? wondering how the ladies are doing:D

dread

Veteran
i'm looking forward to it my friend

btw feel like updating your indoor topic? wondering how the ladies are doing:D