What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quick Refresher

damien50

I've only grown one photo before and horrifically messed it up so I switched to autoflower and intended to never look at photos again.

In a few weeks or so I plan to start 4x Ace Malawi fems in 5 or 3 gallon pots with a Rockwool medium similar to Mapito using a top feed system with Mega Crop so I have a few questions because I'm unfamiliar.

What should I do during lights on that I shouldn't during lights off? Temps, fans, humidity?

When should I start watering during lights on and when should I stop before lights off?

Would 4x 3 gallon pots be adequate for a 4x4 scrog?

I'm going to be putting in LED strip build around 720w max, how should I manage light intensity from veg to flower?

I've never grown sativa before, anything besides light feeding and anticipating the stretch that I should know about?

I intend to monster crops them and try to start a perpetual grow, anything I need to be aware of?

Appreciate any help.

Latest posts

Latest posts