What's new

Quick questions about feeding and veg

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Nirvana White Rhino.

To get them started i :

1. I took a 1 gal pot and poured 6 scoops of pro-mix, 2 scoops of perlite inside.

2. I soaked the dirt, mixed it with my hands and left the pot in the sink until there were no run off.

3. I planted the seed 1/2 inch deep and placed the pots under my MH on a 18/6 schedule.
Nirvana's white rhino rocks! I grew it out several years ago with some friends. First time using a600w light. Good times :)

Sounds like a perfectly mixed soil for the seeds and lighting is great. What watt mh do you have, what is the distance to the soil, and how are your temps at soil level?

As CC said, veg starts around 2 weeks after seeds pop their head above ground. Or if you wanted to go by nodes it's approx 3rd set of leaves.

Message me if you need more advise and I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Cheers!
BeL

C

Conformist

Nirvana's white rhino rocks! I grew it out several years ago with some friends. First time using a600w light. Good times :)

That's good to hear, i was looking for a good indica and decided to go for an old time favorite.

Sounds like a perfectly mixed soil for the seeds and lighting is great. What watt mh do you have, what is the distance to the soil, and how are your temps at soil level?

400w MH for veg and 400w HPS for flower and i keep it 5 inches above the pot.

My temps at soil level are 82F.

As CC said, veg starts around 2 weeks after seeds pop their head above ground. Or if you wanted to go BT nodes it's approx 3rd set of leaves.

Message me if you need more advise and I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Cheers!
BeL

Will do, thanks again!