What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quick Question

LndRcLvr

Does this look like straight up chlorosis? This is the only plant that has it, I observe the pot is smaller in volume than others and a bit less soil in height wise

PXL_20240320_001749543.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If you are using a complete fertilizer that's made for flowering there should be a switch to nitrate nitrogen. The veg fertilizer nitrogen will inhibit trichomes. Check the bottle and read what kind of nitrogen you are using. It looks like you still got a long way to go before dropping leaves.

LndRcLvr

Thanks. this is a different plant to the first one i posted, it was very early and stretchy, like 14 days ahead. Upon researching, i'm thinking it's nitrogen toxicity?, very dark and tell tale bent leaves clawing? perhaps it needed a lot less feed than the others?

Last edited: