What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quick PM question

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Try non-homogenized milk--start at 50/50 (raw milk/water) then ween it down to 10% milk. For a quick and effective knockdown, mix Serenade with the mixture (full strength). Many, many studies concluded 50/50 milk was just as effective as many "chemical" fungicides. I would use skim or the "no-fat" variety of milk; half-gallon of skim raw milk is around $5 or so (if your community allows it to be sold).

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gave some Procidic to a buddy to use on cannabis that is showing some PM on one strain.

I told him to use the guidelines for squash as the application rates.

It's essentially, 1 tbsp per gallon first application and then 1 tbsp + 1 tsp for two following applications. I suggested he apply an application every 3 days, instead of weekly or bi-weekly. Different usage when used as a preventative barrier vs being used to treat an active infection.

I'll report back with what he says.

dank.Frank

paper thorn

Veteran
funny, a few years ago, i got it and battled it with greencure for a year or so, my kid sprayed some stuff, (small spray bottle with numbers in the name, can't think od the name, it's at the hydro store) never seen it since. i do nothing radical for thr environment of the room, but no pm for years

Ive had PM, and ive seen PM in other gardens as well. I have thrown away entire plants because of not getting ahead of PM. Certain strains of clones are weaker, ive had plants from seed not get PM in the same garden. Its Very bad to be smoking bud with PM. I have used greencure, and Nuk'em by flying skull and its OMRI listed & its $50 for 32oz. Its complete Waste of money and time spraying plants.
I no longer will apply any sprays or liquids to my foliage. Why? because the problem is if you dont have enough air circulation, with fresh air exchanged out of the room along with consistent lower humidity levels well below 35% and correct temps 72-78, all in order you will still battle PM.
I now only use a Sulfer burner, a sulfer burner changes the PH of the air. I run my sulfer burner for 4-6 hours while the lights are off. I run it daily from the start all during veg and about 2/3 to 3/4 the way thru flower, i do run a dehumidifier, i run my humidity down as far as i can get it, below 25%. Im growing in a secured shed with 1080 cfm intake fan and 1080 cfm exhaust fan which is set on a thermostat, With this all in order I have ZERO, PM issues.
Ive seen gardens with Light PM problems during veg and after few weeks of a sulfur burner going the PM was knocked down.

In addition a sulfer burner will keep pests at bay, it does lower Oxygen levels and spider mites is one.
And Ive seen no adverse affects to the plants all grow very green & healthy. My buds are free of sulfur smell or taste.

Latest posts

Latest posts