What's new

Quick drying bud for hash?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey yall.
I was wondering if quick drying my harvest would have any negative effect on the dry sift i intend to do. From what ive seen, the plants are dryed very fast in Morroco before its sifted and the hash they make is killer!!
If i had bubblebags id bubble it all when fresh, but i dont. And im a little to impatient to wait for a longer drying period...i want hash right away :yummy:
What do yall think?

Stay Safe

Lucky 7

if it was me, I'd say patience, let it cure (3 months) . . . but others in the know say it's not neccessary to cure for hash . . . I have to believe the smoke will only get better with time

personally I make my first batch a day after cutting it down with my trimings waht I do is first trim the buds take the maximum leafs material from them then I put it close to my outake of my cabinet the hot air exahausted dry the pop corn bude and trim while I sleep off the high of the scisor hash I wake up and most of the time by then I dry sift my trim and it's pretty good I let the bud dry slowly once I got about an 1/8 of hash buds have time to dry and cure a little before I am in need that's my harvest routine

i usually stick my trim in a paper bag then into my hot water boiler cupboard and it only takes like two days for the material to go crispy dry....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts