What's new

questions for outdoor autoflower growers ! please help

Well said, GB. Sorry to see this place is still populated with fucktards that only know what they have read, and insist on insinutating their unwelcomed opinion into everything.

I knew there was a reason I stoped posting in this forum. Assholes.

Well said, GB. Sorry to see this place is still populated with fucktards that only know what they have read, and insist on insinutating their unwelcomed opinion into everything.

I knew there was a reason I stoped posting in this forum. Assholes.

Stick around bro....its how one handles negativity that determines success!

I learned something from the doushe! that everyone else in this thread is cool! fuck em!

harold

the future of autos is looking very promising, and has made great leaps in only a few years......... but, i wish more people would develop them to outdoors, I think thats where the benefits really are, imo i dont see much point with indoor autos?

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indoor Benefits:

Relative, ease of growth. Get your method and soil sorted and you can't go too wrong in the short time frame imo.

Speed - Quick, no fuss crop. If you only have one grow space to utilise. You can shave off a whole chunk of time than vegging out and flowering a photo plant.
(still need to try a 12/12 from seed for comparison)

yield. (AF sog's can be highly productive). Find the right strain and plant number for your space and you will be rewarded. I'd love to do an AF vert sog.

Breeding higher potency and stability into the perfect Indoor AF for me is next on the to - do list :)

cmbohio

yeah.. if the douche would have read the post. i said i dont need anyones input on why this will not work or why autos suck. I have grown many photo plants. i have been in the buis way longer than that youngster. I was on overgrow trading gear with bog before he even sold seeds. alot of trolls on the internet with no life and nothing to do. if you have such huge harvests. and your the shit. you should be trimming buds and making hash. not telling me why my auto plans are shit

niceeven

Well, I have to say I don't have much experience with autos, so far I have found that yes the ones I grew tend to be a little weaker potency wise, but i sure won't give up just yet. Besides it's not just about true autos, there are potent early flowering characteristic plants out there but it's not always easy to get your hands on them.

Like StrapAssassin42 and others have already said for some of us they represent too much potential to just give up on them. SO far I grew Vertigo, Pandora and auto Mazar indoors and they were OK, nothing to scuff at not the most potent. Next spring I will have a whole bunch of them outdoors and i'll keep a close eye on them. I agree, more work should be done on them outdoors.

cmbohio

Its all about the chance at a super early harvest and beating the leo. I dont really give 2 shits about potentcy. i know its better than mids and it has a good bag appeal. so it should work out nicely for a super huge early grow. in and out before leo starts stalkin.

Latest posts

Latest posts