What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I’m thinking about some Bulk Seeds (Trainwreck, Critical +, etc.) Any info on how they were made?

Anyone run any of these varieties?

Thanks.

Hi guys all the bulk seeds are S1 seed stock from a reputable Breeder that's all im aloud to say but they are very good quality seed stock and we have had good feed back with them,..:tiphat:

beanjas

Has the credit card option been fixed ? I noticed you've been working hard on it for the last 8 weeks .... you gaining mate ?

beanjas

Panikz hows the payment options going .. Still working on it or did you give up ...
You sorta left everyone hanging and all u gotta do is answer the question. will there ever be diff payment options .

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Panikz hows the payment options going .. Still working on it or did you give up ...
You sorta left everyone hanging and all u gotta do is answer the question. will there ever be diff payment options .

Hi guys yes we have been working on this for quite a while now and it seems as the MasterCard and visa policy in the states are a federal law it’s proving very difficult to obtain a new merchant account, a lot of time an effort is going into sorting something out but these things take time so sorry for the delay,

We still have the options of Bank transfer, cash in envelope, if in the states we DO NOT except US postal orders we cannot cash those, or we have been excepting PayPal payment for customers which is very helpful for most customers if you want this option please PM me or email via the website with your order number I can give you the relevant information..

Sorry guys hope this helps ..

Koondense

Veteran
Hey panikz,
i'm about to grab some bulk seeds and need some advice. High yield, fast, indoor friendly, strong in thc and resistent to botrytis, which one fits the bill? Maybe critical plus or some others?
Thanks

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey panikz,
i'm about to grab some bulk seeds and need some advice. High yield, fast, indoor friendly, strong in thc and resistent to botrytis, which one fits the bill? Maybe critical plus or some others?
Thanks

Critical + , Northern lights, white widow,Afghan kush , bubba kush , take your pick ..

I wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
PLEASE BE AWARE ALL SEED BOUTIQUE STOCK HAS NOW BEEN REPLENISHED WITH FRESH STOCK DIRECT FROM THE BREEDERS ALL OLD SEED BOUTIQUE STOCK WILL BE GIVEN OUT AS FREEBIES DUE TO THE UNPREDICTABLE VIABILTY FOR THOSE IN LEGAL STATES/COUNTIES AN NOT SOLD, GYPSY NIRVANA.

Panikz,
Can you explain the above statement that appears above the seed boutique listings.
I purchased Luang Prabang, Khmer gold and thunk with the knowledge that germination rates were low. 40% on thunk and about 15% onother two. This was fine because I knew what I was buying from scouring the forums before purchase. I did get just what I expected on germ rates.
Is the statement hugely misleading as I perceive or have you actually replaced all seeds with fresh stock?
Still wondering.

Panikz,
I asked this a couple of weeks ago in the Luang Prabang thread around Easter, 4/20, and the icmag cup. Busy times for you I’m sure.
It was overlooked/not answered and probably because it was in the wrong place so I’m asking again here.

I also partially answered my own question by ordering some of the fresh new seeds in question. Green haze, came in original ace packaging from 2016, not my idea of fresh new stock but not old enough to be a big deal either.

I have no problem with my purchase but do find that statement misleading.

I wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
PLEASE BE AWARE ALL SEED BOUTIQUE STOCK HAS NOW BEEN REPLENISHED WITH FRESH STOCK DIRECT FROM THE BREEDERS ALL OLD SEED BOUTIQUE STOCK WILL BE GIVEN OUT AS FREEBIES DUE TO THE UNPREDICTABLE VIABILTY FOR THOSE IN LEGAL STATES/COUNTIES AN NOT SOLD, GYPSY NIRVANA.

Panikz,
Can you explain the above statement that appears above the seed boutique listings.
I purchased Luang Prabang, Khmer gold and thunk with the knowledge that germination rates were low. 40% on thunk and about 15% onother two. This was fine because I knew what I was buying from scouring the forums before purchase. I did get just what I expected on germ rates.
Is the statement hugely misleading as I perceive or have you actually replaced all seeds with fresh stock?
Still wondering.

Panikz,
I asked this a couple of weeks ago in the Luang Prabang thread around Easter, 4/20, and the icmag cup. Busy times for you I’m sure.
It was overlooked/not answered and probably because it was in the wrong place so I’m asking again here.

I also partially answered my own question by ordering some of the fresh new seeds in question. Green haze, came in original ace packaging from 2016, not my idea of fresh new stock but not old enough to be a big deal either.

I have no problem with my purchase but do find that statement misleading.

Your lack of a reply speaks volumes.
20% germination on two recent Thunk packs is pretty sad.
4 other seed varieties were germinated at the same time with exactly the same process.
All had 90% or higher germination despite some being over 8 years old.

Last edited:

anurag

seed viability information

seed viability information

4 other seed varieties were germinated at the same time with exactly the same process.

I too am not sure how to be certain that I would be spending for properly stored, viable seeds. On this site I saw a quote from Panikz that read, in effect,"...someone has to be able to get these to germinate/sprout...", yet when I inquired via email to RGS was told that these same genetics should be alright. Please, whoever might read this, do not take these words as a put-down of Real Gorilla Seeds. I only want to know beforehand what the facts are regarding storage conditions, year of harvest, viability testing, etc.

For one example, I am willing to purchase one of the Bush Weed offerings at 159 Euros, but only if I could know that I would get, say, at least %80 of the seeds to germinate.

Peace

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Hi mate sorry for slow lack of reply’s , Iv recently just got back from holiday, and now have the great pleasure of moving house hectic right now is an understatement, as I’m having to do the renovations on the property as well as move in I’m not on the boards as much as I should be so sorry if Iv missed any posts,

Ok ALL seed boutique stock fresh from our wholesalers
EXCEPT the obvious what you can not buy anymore or else where ie ..
Some of Sams gear mostly the stuff Iv auctioned is older stock , if you brought seeds via auction then I did explain these were older stock in the listings ..

Sams Skunkman stock in the seed boutique category is fresh to us from Chimera last year as is Chimera stock and Cannacopia , and for the record everything since I took over the office is in cold storage ..

Older stock also for obvious reasons are
Luang Probang
Khmer Gold
Reservoir seeds
Classic seeds

As when there gone there gone , people have gave us feedback of ok Germination with these and I always throw extras in , sometimes double the amount so as not to disappoint, for anyone asking we don’t have many of these strains left so once gone that’s it..

Hopefully that clears things up a bit ..

Panik

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I too am not sure how to be certain that I would be spending for properly stored, viable seeds. On this site I saw a quote from Panikz that read, in effect,"...someone has to be able to get these to germinate/sprout...", yet when I inquired via email to RGS was told that these same genetics should be alright. Please, whoever might read this, do not take these words as a put-down of Real Gorilla Seeds. I only want to know beforehand what the facts are regarding storage conditions, year of harvest, viability testing, etc.

For one example, I am willing to purchase one of the Bush Weed offerings at 159 Euros, but only if I could know that I would get, say, at least %80 of the seeds to germinate.

Peace

The quote your referring to anurag was me talking about dishing out lots of freebies we have in the office as there older packs , I was simply saying if I give out an abundance of freebies to guys putting in large orders then hopefully they can revive some of these old gems , I’m not in anyway trying to sell them and hope they Germinate ..

Also the BushWeed stock is fresh so I’m told but anyone purchasing should be quick as they might be getting pulled from the site as Iv had a pm about them not to be sold I’m just waiting on a reply..

The quote your referring to anurag was me talking about dishing out lots of freebies we have in the office as there older packs , I was simply saying if I give out an abundance of freebies to guys putting in large orders then hopefully they can revive some of these old gems , I’m not in anyway trying to sell them and hope they Germinate ..

Also the BushWeed stock is fresh so I’m told but anyone purchasing should be quick as they might be getting pulled from the site as Iv had a pm about them not to be sold I’m just waiting on a reply..
Hey Panikz, I'm super interested in placing an order for a few lots of those Bushweed seeds, but I'm in the USA so payment is difficult. I tried emailing through the contact form on the site, but it won't submit the message. I don't have enough posts here to pm either lol. Is there a way that I can submit an order paying with PayPal or Bitcoin?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys anyone paying with PayPal it’s info@rg-clothing.com but please only state your order number as reference please,

Place your orders as normal and pay using PayPal then your order will start processing..:tiphat:

Vape-pro

thanks both of you for coming up with another payment option . Just grabbed the MM x Thai 78 . cool stuff thanks

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those of us in the states who refuse to use paypal, how long do you guys hold an order for waiting for funds to show up?

Latest posts

Latest posts