What's new

Questions about sour 60

neon

So when will be first seeds availible? I am very interested in this strain. I would like to plant it this year... so germination about last week in august.
neon

penis

Mdanzig, I just sampled some of your blue streak from my plants and it is great. I think the ones I am growing under leds will be done at 11 weeks.

Can you answer some questions?

1. What is the high for sour 60 clearer or stonier than the blue streak?
2. Will you be breeding tall plants from now on, or will there be a micro pheno option for sale for us micro growers?

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to let her go another week or so. I already harvested all very dark fully mature seeds from here, and Im going to be starting those soon. The stone is more heavier, I'd say, because of the Sour influx. Right now, I am not breeding to be micro but to be a bit bigger. Master Low, is still a bit smaller, but a kick-ass potency plant.

Fuzzball

MDanziG is sour60 a 100% percent stable?if not will we see it 100% in the future?sour 60 is just what i am looking for(a plant thats a bigger version of the auto genre). I like the name.

Puffster

please dont breed for the smaller plants mdanzig, would be lovely to finally have a decent outdoor AF bud christmas three like the female you posted pics of there :)

W

Weedman Herb

Yep when people stray off the topic.......

Here is the topic of this thread.

What has this got to do with what it is named and still there is no discussion on it.

Every single post that was deleted was bitching about the name and nothing with what the thread starter asked about and i'll do it again.

S_a_H
I get it now ... your Clever deleting skillz have left a gap ... Maybe in MOD training they should Instruct you to mention that you've made changes to a thread as a whole ??? It didn't seem like you were giving MD much of a chance to answer razs questions before trying to steer the thread back on track ... I know Nothing of the other thread or bickering amongst the AF Crew. I would, however, like more info about an AF Sourbubble cross ... thanks for straightening that out ...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It didn't seem like you were giving MD much of a chance to answer razs questions before trying to steer the thread back on track ...

Huh....none of the deleted posts had anything to do with the topic at hand for MD to answer so nothing MD would have answered was lost so it has no bearing on the thread for MD to answer so no chance was needed.

Plus you are more then welcome to take it upstairs.

If you wanna complain about what MD calls his dog start a thread about it don't muddy up this one.

S_a_H

W

Weedman Herb

Upstairs? Is that like Outside? Just what are you saying? I've got no other agenda or business to handle here ... but if I did I wouldn't go anywhere else to do it ... Hmmm ... I'm starting to think fuckin with Rudy is fuckin with peeps heads ...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Upstairs? Is that like Outside? Just what are you saying? I've got no other agenda or business to handle here ... but if I did I wouldn't go anywhere else to do it ... Hmmm ... I'm starting to think fuckin with Rudy is fuckin with peeps heads ...

LOL........

I mean further up the food chain to higher management.

S_a_H

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran

*sigh*

Seems like it never ends

Oh yeah, someone asked about yield. Id definetly say over an ounce per plant.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last day to live

Last day to live

Shes gettin gkilled today......sniff.....sniff.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php