What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question for outdoor guys

JetLife175

Veteran
I'm looking to throw some stuff out back this year and wanted some advice.

Looking for a modern OG/Sour/Chem derivative line that performs well outside. Some sort of resistance to mold as I am coastal.

Been looking into MeanGene and Bob Hemphills work but am trying to get some other credible opinions.

If you know me or have read my posts, I am all about the nasty funk. Old school skunky/fuel/OG/Chem terps above anything. Recommendations are greatly appreciated.

St. Phatty

I'm looking to throw some stuff out back this year and wanted some advice.

Looking for a modern OG/Sour/Chem derivative line that performs well outside. Some sort of resistance to mold as I am coastal.

Been looking into MeanGene and Bob Hemphills work but am trying to get some other credible opinions.

If you know me or have read my posts, I am all about the nasty funk. Old school skunky/fuel/OG/Chem terps above anything. Recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Do you have access to a greenhouse ?

Just wondering if running a dehumidifier will slow down the mold on the strains you're using.

browntrout

Veteran
What is your latitude / end of season?

Most everything molds at some point where I am, 1hr from the coast in any direction. I feel your pain. Plants with terpinolene do really well for mold. I believe it may be a natural deterrent for insects, and mold seems to start from insect bites/damage.

Latest posts

Latest posts