What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question about sex.

O.K. here are some pictures of my big monster bagseed...I think he/she has gender issues.

This is the same plant. Is this thing a crossdresser or what?

Last edited:

TheIO

That second picture sure does look like male to me, but the first picture was too blury to tell if it is a hermie or not... But since it is bag seed there is a high chance that it is a hermie...

Take another pic of the top, i wonder... :)

Theio

U

Uncle Hughie

Male

Male

Hey i see you have Formed the ICMAG cross dressers society!

Male...as far as i can see from the pic...the first pic is blurry
the second shows the Sex.......

Did this plant do better that the others..ie did it look really strong from the offset?
and gofor it?

Peace!

Yeah, this bagseed was a complete frankenstein, it grew like an inch a day from seed. I will get a better picture of the top tomorrow it is sleepy time for the drag queen.

If it does happen to be a hermie should I pluck off all the male bits?

If it is a male do you think I should save pollen because it was so damn hearty?

U

Uncle Hughie

Get it away from any potential Females...thats Priority!

well if its Bagseed ....i dont think i would keep any pollen produced ....

its up to you..
but i would get rid of it ..unless you knew the origin..but bagseed is bagseed..
you may give yourself more hassle than enough....

just a personal opinion
Peace!
Unc

NEW PIX!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW PIX!!!!!!!!!!!

These may be clearer, I've been messing around with the camera. But Now I may be leaning toward male on this bastard bag-seed. Let me know what you guys think. Because this guy is about to get the big thumbs down and a viking funeral.

Last edited:

Hambone

Its a Boy Mrs. Walker!

Its a Boy Mrs. Walker!

Hey Ya'll,

I didnt see any female pistals on that photo, which would make it a pure male not a cross dresser. Just thot you shold know thats all. Sweet camera thats for sure!

Take care and stay safe,
Hambone

Alright, I have delayed it enough. I will have to kill it.

<sniff> I was a bit attached to it to tell you the truth. Ah well...time to turn my attention to the bogglegum.