What's new

question about seeds

Hi there. Just to clarify. I am also looking for the Skunkman's Skunk #1 strain. Which Breeder did you find his Skunk #1 Genetics from. I think Seedsman has his Skunk #1 but the Cultivators Choice at the Boutique only have his two Skunk Haze hybrids which are I might add excellent strains. Could you please let me know where exactly at the Boutique you found the Skunk #1. Thanks alot.

**** I use a turkey baster to water the little ones. It waters em gentle like and does little to disturb em.
i got them from seedboutique,the breeder was samtheskunkman and it was called skunk#1....was listed under "CULTIVATORS CHOICE"...

Hi there. Ok thanks alot. Thats what I had thought. After I checked and did not see them listed I wanted to confirm. Right on, thanks for setting that straight for me. Regards.

bad news is the skunk that had some trouble just aint gonna make it.. good news= the ther 5 (2 skunk and 3 mandala mix are lookin good and healthy...last night i moved them to within 3 inches of fluoros. i'll probably grow these inside and dont want them to get out of control..out of the 2 skunks left i hope to get a male and a female. one to breed with and maybe one to get some sensimilia from...if both skunks are female,i'll breed them to a male mandala mix..hmmmm...if it sounds like i dont know what i'm talkin about it's because i dont know what i'm talkin about,hehehe...one thing i do know is tryin to grow seeds for breeding will make you think...gotta go and google "mandala mix x northern lights...skunk x mandala mix,etc...wheres that vaporizer...