What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question about grovebags terploc

Now I’ve recently learned from my first cycle that I didn’t need to hang and dry my plants after chop down, so I was able to just harvest and do my normal wet trim and put them in their TerpLoc Grovebags, now I would like to know is this true? I understand their companies bags and what they can do but I’ve had high humidity with this 2nd run and all I have done is take them out their bags to dry for 30 mins to an hour and put them bag in, it’s been 2 days and I’ve seen progress of rh regulating down to where I need them to be but I would like any actual result and answers if anyone has used these bags.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Now I’ve recently learned from my first cycle that I didn’t need to hang and dry my plants after chop down, so I was able to just harvest and do my normal wet trim and put them in their TerpLoc Grovebags, now I would like to know is this true? I understand their companies bags and what they can do but I’ve had high humidity with this 2nd run and all I have done is take them out their bags to dry for 30 mins to an hour and put them bag in, it’s been 2 days and I’ve seen progress of rh regulating down to where I need them to be but I would like any actual result and answers if anyone has used these bags.
Just keep an eye on the weed until you get dialed in.

How long do you leave Grove Bags in?
Grove Bags recommends a minimum duration of about three weeks for buds to cure adequately. However, a duration of six weeks is recommended to cure buds worthy of a dispensary's top shelf. After six weeks in a Grove Bag, the amount of flavor and terpenoids in the product will most likely increase dramatically. google

Prs2xs

I have been using Grove bags for a bit more than a year, and they work OK, but not the best for long term storage. You should not put anything in the bag unless it is at about 14% moisture content (as a meter would read), or somewhere in the vicinity of 65% RH, or mold WILL occur. I think they are an ok choice if you will use the product within 9 - 12 months, but imho vac sealing and then freezing is the way to go!

Cactus Squatter

I never put buds into my bags wet, I always hang dry to roughly 65-68% before they go into the grove bags, otherwise it’ll mold or ferment on you.
They’ve worked really well for me to get curing done perfect, then they go into jars for sealing and long term storage.

Grove Bags recommends a minimum duration of about three weeks for buds to cure adequately. However, a duration of six weeks is recommended to cure buds worthy of a dispensary's top shelf. After six weeks in a Grove Bag, the amount of flavor and terpenoids in the product will most likely increase dramatically. google
Yeah I’ve definitely dialed in better now that I actually just been burping them the past week or so and regulated their humidity

I keep mine in for 5-8 weeks optimal and after that I just grab from the bag whenever I need for my timing out or home

I have been using Grove bags for a bit more than a year, and they work OK, but not the best for long term storage. You should not put anything in the bag unless it is at about 14% moisture content (as a meter would read), or somewhere in the vicinity of 65% RH, or mold WILL occur. I think they are an ok choice if you will use the product within 9 - 12 months, but imho vac sealing and then freezing is the way to go!
Thank you on that last recommendation and I’ve just started to see the 60s finally

I never put buds into my bags wet, I always hang dry to roughly 65-68% before they go into the grove bags, otherwise it’ll mold or ferment on you.
They’ve worked really well for me to get curing done perfect, then they go into jars for sealing and long term storage.
See I didn’t want mold so I did my research more to understand how gasses can release with their technology of their bags

Latest posts

Latest posts