What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question about dutch law.

E

elmanito

They have only one problem with that chopper and that is that it is a very noisy one.You can hear it about 1 mile away.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Gastro

Gastro, the new Cannachopper doesn't only detect by infrared and heat sources, but the new Cannachopper can sniff the weed!
I know, thats why i said "if you have the correct smellproofing.." ;)

Offtopic: G.A. whats your fav shop in Den Haag, and your opinion on the stuff at cremers ? :p

Hazeo

Veteran
ow yeah another thing about those sprayed buds.. its not coming from us but from the dutch(dont get mad because i said this i love the dutch and i have alot of ducht friends) ... and that time is past, also the shops didnt had sprayed buds it whas only when you got it from street dealers that you had that.

-puh, i am sorry to say, but thats not reality.

sadly there are coffeeshops in netherlands that sell treated (f.e. sprayed) buds as well. i know from some friends that they got these crap there (in smaller coffeeshops near the boarder).
and there is a german Homepage from the "German Hemp Society" where you can report treated marijuana and the place where you got it, there you can find serveral reports of such weed bought in netherlands as well.

simsim

Gastro, the new Cannachopper doesn't only detect by infrared and heat sources, but the new Cannachopper can sniff the weed!

you gotta be kidding me :))) yeah those choppers makes me sweat every other day they fly around me haha.. so loud, you get a feeling that they are running around your house, although I'm growing only two plants with 150W HPS still scares me quite some I'd say.. Anyone who's afraid that your neighbors will smell the weed should look at C99 from female seeds. There's almost none of indica in there except for the short (49-52days) flowering time. Energetic giggly trippy high. But the smell.. haha you could never think that it's MJ.. Only in late flowering, when it becomes all frosty and such, the smell becomes very intensive but still you would not asociate it with weed..

It's a pity coffee shops take only big quantities.. cause if I have like 100g which I will not be able to smoke in 1 year I would be happy to sell it before thc degrades..

Latest posts

Latest posts