What's new

Quebec City?

KONY

Veteran
Curious of the quality of the government operated shops? Whats the easiest way to find a small private grower with topshelf cannabis?

Tried posting in the canadian forum, but it seems dead.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I want to go to Quebec someday. I grew up in the Mohawk valley in NY...French Quebec led by Frontenac burnt down one of the villages in 1666

Mithridate

The shops are hit or miss. Quality in general is meh, every now and then you can find something good though.

Small topshelf growers are somewhat rare. Most will grow commercial flowers, or straight up mail order pounds of greenhouse mids.

KONY

Veteran
The shops are hit or miss. Quality in general is meh, every now and then you can find something good though.

Small topshelf growers are somewhat rare. Most will grow commercial flowers, or straight up mail order pounds of greenhouse mids.
Are there any brands that I should look for in the shops with a higher chance than the rest of being great quality?

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I don't really buy flower but I have tried hash from Purple Hills (a collective in ON) and North 40 in SK - they both do flower as well and remo just did a bit on someone in NL called Atlantic Cultivation.

Latest posts

Latest posts