What's new

Quantitative THC analysis - how to sabotage it?

you can microwave it like a big vaporizer! + when u open the door take a big wiff of it and you'll be smiling with the cuffs on.

1oz of great pot has 5-7grms of thc i suppose you can nuke it for 2 minutes to vaporize most of it.

Imagine a 5 gram pure thc hit? lol

FT-

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
This is incorrect. Psilocybin and psilocin are Schedule I, so anything that contains them is illegal in the U.S., including fresh mushrooms. All the states (except Florida) also prohibit dry and fresh mushrooms.

are you sure? dont they grow naturally in cow shit? bet a lot of farmers are getting locked up.

mofeta

Veteran
Yeah I'm sure.

In some countries fresh mushrooms are legal, but the number is dropping. Great Britain banned fresh mushrooms in 2005. Even the Dutch banned them in 2008.

Here in the states, only the spores are legal, as they contain no actives.

Most mushroom cases here in the U.S. are small, and handled by local authorities under state laws. All 50 states prohibit dry mushrooms. California, Idaho and Georgia also prohibit spores. 49 states prohibit fresh mushrooms. Florida has a law that allows possession of small amounts of fresh psilocybes if they were unintentionally picked along with edibles. You would still be violating federal law though.

mofeta

Veteran
It's the intent that counts. If there are some psilocybes that are obviously wild on your property, no problem. If there is evidence of cultivation (like big orderly beds of mushrooms all lined up), you could have a problem. Or, if leo sees you picking the wild mushrooms, or eating them, you could have a problem.

With opium poppies, it is OK to grow them in your yard, but the second you slash them to collect the opium, you are violating federal law. Picking the dried heads is more of a grey area, if there is evidence of you processing them into tea or whatever, you could get hit with manufacturing charges.

The feds tried to crack down on opium poppies ~15 yrs ago when people started making tea from the pods. They tried to crack down on both the sale of seed, cultivation as a ornamental, and the sale of the pods at florist shops for floral arrangements. People were buying them at florist shops to make tea, and growing them for the same reason. All the grandmother gardeners and cooks who use poppy seeds put up a stink and the feds backed off. It is still unwise to grow unusual amounts of them though. If you have thousands of opium poppies in your yard, you could have a problem.

Here is a link to food/gardening writer Michael Pollan's article about the opium poppy thing from 1997. I haven't read it since it was first published, but I remember it being a good read, very entertaining and informative.

highonmt

Veteran
It's the intent that counts. If there are some psilocybes that are obviously wild on your property, no problem. If there is evidence of cultivation (like big orderly beds of mushrooms all lined up), you could have a problem. Or, if leo sees you picking the wild mushrooms, or eating them, you could have a problem.

With opium poppies, it is OK to grow them in your yard, but the second you slash them to collect ...If you have thousands of opium poppies in your yard, you could have a problem.

It would be fine as long as you just collected the seed and 'chucked' the pods. I always have poppies in my garden just wonderful flowers and the seeds...lol...really help with arthritis pain from 40 years of skiing. I like the plate with a fan method for faster acting relief. PS mind how much 'SEED' tea you drink I spent about 5hrs on the nod the first time...big swig and about 2zips of EM...wow.
HM