What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

quality of hash????

G

I remember seeing random threads on here showing a pic of hash and describing its quality in terms of texture and smell and whatnot. However, I can't seem to find that thread again or, for that matter, any sort of guide in what to look for as far as good hash. :confused:

So my question is, what are some qualities I should look for in differentiating good hash from bad hash? :chin:
stuff like:
-color
-smell
-texture
-crumbliness?
-how to tell if/how much it's been diluted with other stuff like shoepolish or whatever
-just anything :confused:

any kind of info would be appreciated. I finally have a chance to procure some and I want to make sure I don't get ripped off even though I won't be test smoking right away (which seems like the basic answer, to get a little, test it, then get more if I decide its good). I'm stockin up for our special holiday but still have some possible employment based drug testing between now and then so thats y i ask.

thanks everybody! :) :lurk:

hmm do people really dilute hash with shoe polish ?? that sounds pretty shady man id watch out for that ..

Theres alot of diffrent qualities to hash none necessarily meaning its good or bad.
some hash may look like crap but may smoke awesome.. Pressed hash nice golden brown color . But im no hash afficianado so you might need someone else for specifics

G

thanks chief :) anyone else? ik we've got some hash experts here!