What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quality buds in Heidelberg area...please help

IntlToker17

Hello budz,

so i need some assistance, very very...very badily. I am in Heidelberg and would like to score some delicious nuggets. could someone please point me in the right direction...

I was thinking initially i should head down to the Hauptstrasse and keep and eye out for fellow smokers.....?

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
You gotta use your common sense finding what you're looking for.....because you'll certainly not going to get an address posted here.

I mean...what were you thinking asking a question like that????

IntlToker17

I understand i wasnt going to get an address or a phone number. But some people seemed they would be able to help judging by other posts. i would love just a starting point...like an area in heidelberg that would be best to find someone who smokes...so if anyone can help..please do....

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Run around downtown, bars etc.
Profile especially younger Ppl who are smoking cigs....ask if they know "Where you can find something to smoke".

Good luck and the above is just about as much as you will get here as per forum rules.