What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

QB96 LED Grow Tent

G

Party at outcolds and all strains invited:biggrin:

My Cindy's look more sativa maybe, but they are in clone generation now.
I got some deep dank fruit, and some average fruit aromas, and frost is no joke. What's your plans for her?

G

@..............
I plan to clone and run all 3 girls for at least 2 cycles and then make a selection.
I've got 5 C99 boys that I'm going to take the pollen from and make a few crossings.
I have 9 AK47f2 from Joey Weeds that are about 1 month behind the C99. Plan to try and redo AK99, possibly a C99xAk47 as well.
I have a new Lilly that I expect to have a much louder tropical "Piña Colada" nose than the one I'm currently running. I'll be adding some C99pollen to her as well.

G

Highland Mexican x Blueberry

Highland Mexican x Blueberry

OK, so I lucked out and got 2 boys and 2 girls. Here are a few of the current pics, but there are more in my album.

G

Her Majesty

Her Majesty

Here is my lone Her Majesty. Probably a girl, but not committing at this time. I took a look in the Original Delicatessen thread, wanting to find examples of Her Majesty seedlings. The good news is that she starts out with wide leaves that transition as the plant grows/ages.

G

c99f2

c99f2

Here are the 3 c99f2's from Joey Weeds.
I also have 5 males that are currently flowering to collect the pollen.
If you look closely you can see little double serrations on the fan leaves. I don't recall that being a characteristic of the original.
Also there is 1 boy and 1 girl that have a larger amount of visible glands on the fan leaves. I don't know if that alludes to anything in the final product, but I'll keep my eye on her...

G

Skunk Berry

Skunk Berry

PeakSeedsBC Skunkberry. She was a crazy mutant, but I think she outgrew it /is now in a better environment.

G

Guerroberry looking perty.
C99s looking good, good luck with those. Frost is not a problem with Cindy, I think abundant frost may be a dominant trait.

G

SkunkBerry PeakSeeds

SkunkBerry PeakSeeds

Here are some early flower pics of PeakseedsBC Skunk Berry. She has come a long way from such a weak start.
She looks nice and well adapted to her flowering environment.

G

Here is the finished and slightly cured F13TB; more Blueberry leaning. They all have similar taste and smell with little nuances such as the tartness of the berry taste etc.
Resin is dry to touch.
Smoke is smooth and potent.

I feel this one in my thoracic inlet/ throat chakra intensely for the first 30 minutes and I do not really like it much. It could be my frame of mind lately, and hopefully the cure will develop to something more aligned with what I'm after.
~After musing for a bit on the quality of the high, I think it would complement the onset of mushrooms etc quite nicely. May even work with MDMA or its derivatives.
More research is needed:)

I'll throw up more pics and opinions as I work my way thru the 3 girls flowers.

G

Rosaberry by Second Generation Genetics

This is what I'm calling RB#2. She was my favorite plant for growth, bud structure and quality of high. Sadly I was unable to re-veg any of the Rosaberrys, so no further exploration is possible.
I doubt the girl I had was unique, and in most regards was very similar to her 2 sisters.
Flower resin is sticky and there is zero spring-back from a well dried and partially cured bud. Taste is musk, berry gas and some Christmas spice thrown in ever so slightly.
The high is great! Probably because I can feel the THC portion more than the other two, and especially the DeadLights I'll be talking about next. I liken the high to just eating a great Thanksgiving dinner. Every single pleasure receptor being sated and you are in heaven as you flop down on the couch for some good conversation or whathaveyou.

G

Deadlights By Subcools The Dank
I really like this plant! I loved her in flower, you would have never known there was anything special about her. Great growth rate, resin production was way above average, nice bud structure and great smells throughout flower.
I really like grinding up the bud to smoke or vape as the smell in the grinder is sublime. Its not berry or citrus, but very fruity and well, dank.
Effects are negligible for me. Or rather I haven't given it a fair shake, and what I have tried was nice in taste and quality of smoke. I wasn't able to discern anything at all, but I'll keep trying.
I am guessing I have a 50% chance of getting her to re-veg successfully. Knowing my chances weren't good I went looking for another pack of Deadlights. Well I guess Subcool isn't producing seed much, so my regular haunts did not have it in stock.
But then I remembered that Subcool did a collaboration with Norstar Genetics out of California. I tracked him down and holy smokes he is a prolific breeder!! He has outcrosses with both the Pennywise and Deadlights father. I grabbed a pack of AC/DCxDeadlights in case I prove unlucky with the reveg. I'm gonna get something similar back again, and probably make my own cross with a Sweet Pink donor.