What's new

PWC=pacific north west

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
RE: Purple Kush

Anyone in Oregon growing the specific 'Purple Kush' clone/cut from the OMMP groups?

Any input would he greatly appreciated.

CC

Smoke68

Hey fellow PNW's, it's been a while since I have been on here, let alone had a grow going.
So to make a long story of absence really short; After a couple of really bad relationships and a move from my hometown to my new residence in Smokane, I have settled down and set seed. I am enjoying the weather here, and I'm glad I invested in Mandala genetics as the temp in my box peak at 107 and only drop to 75 at night with lights off... I have a few pics, but I am having a tough time getting them on here... I'll work on it...
So how's it goin? What's new in the PNW, other than hot weather?lol
I gotta get going to blaze a bowl and check all this new stuff in the forums:)
Peace,
Smoke68

GrnAlien

CC,

I've seen the PK, TW and Purps floating around the PDX OMMP circles...I'd pass on all of it. We run lot's of Rez's gear, along with the Serious Chronic and AK...

feltonmuggs

what up pac no west! Denver here will be hittin up Portland in couple weeks round Aug 10.

What's good around the area? Any recommendations welcome!

Good vibes, FM

PNW_grown

Veteran
ive got an awesome green crack cut but unfortunately i got a cut of some nycd from a seattle clinic and it infected everything with powdery mildew so ive got to let my strains go

here it the green crack at day 33 i think

8_1_gc1.JPG
8_1_gc2.JPG

PNW_grown

Veteran
yeah a big bummer i may reveg and take clones and run only gc. she seems pretty resistant to the pm i havent seen any on it since the first time i treated but i did kill all my clones when i found the pm

oh and mash youre setup is amazing superr clean keep it up

caasecapo

I don't have green crack unfortunetaly... But i've seen it at the Seattle cannacare disp.... they were chargin 25 and the clones seemed to have fungs gnats..

I've know the people at cannacare for years and they are legit. And there is a reason garden hands are always newbs.

People should always use there own method of pest removal before bringing in cuttings! And cannacare only charges 15 dollars unless it was over a foot tall!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
253 reppin here fosho! We need to all meet and greet at the hempfest! Put something in the air and get retarded!

Hazyville

HEY ALL....Whos going to MOTHEREFFIN HEMPFEST??? I am!! gonna smoke my brains out walk down there and stack up on cookies. Its supposed to be a sunny weekend too, question for everyone....has anyone run into that crap-o-la thats been floatin round seattle? its orange, smells like pancake syrup with a slight skuny smell, taste like pure crap?....

Mr. Tony

Veteran
HEY ALL....Whos going to MOTHEREFFIN HEMPFEST??? I am!! gonna smoke my brains out walk down there and stack up on cookies. Its supposed to be a sunny weekend too, question for everyone....has anyone run into that crap-o-la thats been floatin round seattle? its orange, smells like pancake syrup with a slight skuny smell, taste like pure crap?....

I just got back to western washington last night, raining like a mother fucker.

can't say i'm smoking the crap-o-la, just got some willies wonder...

Latest posts

Latest posts