What's new

PWC=pacific north west

T

TroubleGuy

A short trip from Portland.

I have the room but the location isn't the best. Going into a new house in a few months though, then I really get to have some fun :joint:

MASHUP

Hell yeah bro. I love jumpin' in a house and going apeshit.

What kind of setup do you have in mind for the new joint?

T

TroubleGuy

Not sure yet, still exploring options but there's a good chance I'll go vertical or stadium. Too easy when my buddy runs a hydro store and gives me good prices on most of my gear.

I'm hoping to get a couple plants outdoors this summer too, we'll see how that goes. Gotta get some genetics better suited for outdoor I think.

T

TroubleGuy

MVTF? Is that the name or abbreviated name?

I'd love some 6 week strains, working with mostly 8-10 week strains right now.

MASHUP

Matanuska Valley Thunder Fuck is the name.

Look for P91 and Pitbull as well, they're fast finishing Indicas bred in the area. Potent as fuck! :smoke:

T

TroubleGuy

Afraid I don't know anyone with P91 or Pitbull but I'll keep my eyes open. I've heard of MVTF, just been awhile. I thought it died out awhile ago and didn't know it was still around here to be honest.

Right now I'm REALLY trying to get ahold of some genuine Arcata Trainwreck and a Purple Urkel cut or GDP from Cali, and the one I'm after most is Blueberry, so I can cross it with Rev's Remedy and White Widow. It'll happen soon enough. :joint:

T

TroubleGuy

green thumb - Can I PM you?

You guys make your own banners? I like that pwc shit you have on it.

T

TroubleGuy

Haha, sounds good to me man. Doesn't need to have any booty in it unless you can make it fit the banner theme of "weed"

MASHUP

lol.png

LOL Kinda burns, doesn't it?:D