What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PWC=pacific north west

sin-seed

No Cough here, other than the one I've had for the last two weeks along with a sore throat. But we do have some EXCELLENT varieties 'round here.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
man Iv been tryin to find some clones for days,i really didn't want to start with seed i really want a known dank strain like bubbakush or white widow or just anything other than random seed like what i have going now,and hey sin maybe we could toke one the next time your thru?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
nice!!! trainwrecks one of my faves one of the 6 seed i started was suposta be either trainwreck or jack frost but it turned out to be male a kept it for seed just incase it turned out to be trainwreck

raygun

PNW transplant here! Just moved not to long ago up here. Loving the greenery. Missed Hempfest 08 but hope to go in 09. I've been told the one in Seattle is better than Olympia.

Seattle hempfest is a must have experience, it is a wonderful place to grow and learn about many things and is the first place i smoked my self sober, lol.

sin-seed

I don't know if I'll go to Seattle this year or not, it's great and all. But driving all the way to Seattle for a festie which doesn't allow overnight camping isn't really as much fun for me. I really love to camp at festies, and since it's Myrtle Edwards' park there is no camping. I'd have to get a motel, or find some friends I haven't seen for many days which might prove difficult. I'll definitely be at Tonasket though, always.

SpoCannabis

fuck it lets all go in on a motel and hot box the bitch!!

I stayed at the Hilton Gardens (i believe) it is a few blocks up from the pier, its a great place. Not to mention we had an excellent view of the 'Sound + was pretty reasonable for the "King Suite" - all that was left when we decided to stay there lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts