What's new

PWC=pacific north west

Hazyville

im in tacoma so let me know when this is gonna happen

My answer? OHH man thanks guys for all the new input, this really helpfull now....:woohoo:cuz i just smoked one sugary purple lady and lol...

carguy...Im a car guy too, thanks for the info will def check ya out and get at ya in the morn, btw mind if i ask what ya drive?

NW-will def look into it.

Mash...I found some bud after all.

O

o0th3d4nk0o

ahhhaa

that def true, women will suck it out of you

nice and early wake n bake. just to fuckin early, im so behind on sleep.

lierally don/t know how im even awake.

mashup
you got me thinking a lot. im pretty sure im going to continue collecting hardware like a laser cutting sticker maching, t-shirt presss, and various other shit, get a company going and quit school. i just realized that i can't justify spending 86,000 on this bullshit anymore.

MASHUP

o0th3d4nk0o

I share the same dream, but a little bigger. Like 9Grand, LRG, MISHKA, etc.

If you want a partner in such an adventure, let me know.

EDIT: We could also open a boutique or something down the road. Before you know it, we're on the map and satisfy all the locals with our own gear.

O

o0th3d4nk0o

thats exactly what im thinking.
i just want to be able produce all my own gear ya know.

hey so did you dig that telefon tel aviv?

there are other good artists i meeant to tell you about.

check out,
from monument to masses
the impossible leap

boards of canada
all anything you can find. i dont think these guys put out a bad single or album

grails
buning of impurities
black tar prophecies

and prefuse73

again all of it is god

MASHUP

o0th3d4nk0o

I didn't get that far. I'm still satisfied listening to this BMSR album over and over.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out this evening when it's chillin' time. Now I'm off to work.

Peace

N

NWestCoast

Yall heard of Foyer Clothing. Local company in Portland that silk screens designs from local artists. Shop is on SE 14 and stark i think? Check out the website foyerclothing.com.

I have actually been looking to start something like that to, get a screen printer, dryer, and embroidery machine. You can print uniforms too on contract for extra money.

Hazyville

Mornin all...well afternoon in my case, Mash those cars look sick, I personally have a thing for the second to last mercedez, seeing as I own one of those.....haha I WISH, I would be happy with a 96 Impala SS with a 383 stroker and everyother perfomance goodie I can shove under that hood. Btw thanks for the info again last night guys I finnaly made good sense out of it.

NW-I did at one point did consider the Scrog or SOG method, but I dont want that many plants in my house, my main goal is to grow one big plant and see how much I can pull off it. If I do change it up, Ill go with the screen....I feel it gives me a little more control over the plant.

Well I remembered I had some beans layin around at a certain someones house, So I went out and got the remainder of my things and put some beans on a paper towel, So now im officially off to the races, gonna make me a mommy before I start throwin stuff in the tub.

On a side not, a freind and I were actually thinkin about setting up a shop up here, were the locals would bring in their latest and greatest fashion designs and what nots and we would help sell/promote their stuff, sounds like we got a buncha entreprenuers on here as well.....I myself would like to run my own performance garage for muscle cars....im a big big big fan of cars pre 1973

O

o0th3d4nk0o

NWestCoast

yea foyer is dope but have you heard of upper playground. that is pretty much exactly what im trying to recreate.

I can't wait to start printing shirts! Back in CO we used to make made t-shirts for bands and such.

there are so many like "undeground" clothing companies whos products we could carry, as well as all kinds of great artists.

my idea for location was on hawthorne. its hip, not to hip, but about right i think a shop like that could thrive. like a collective.

Mashup

when you do start downloading that music I suggest you start with prefuse73 and download the discography. all of it is incredible.

and how fucking dope is BMSR. Im hooked on that shit. its great. glad you like it

thecarguy

Afgooey yields medium-high. High yielders, in my experience, can always be identified by a Big Bud bud structure, where you have fat indica buds with skinny sativa leaves poking out the sides.

Afgooey is more of a pure indica.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
aw I missed the auto discussion.

I'm hoping the profession I'm studying for will allow me to purchase some along the lines of a used GTR/c6z06/rs4/e92 M series/ or a c63 amg

Mashup, when you get that baller whip you should take the high performance driving school offered at pacific raceways in kent washington. They'll really teach you how your car was meant to be driven. More fun than I've ever had in my life. Nothing like being able to really get on it and not worry about a reckless endangerment ticket.

N

NWestCoast

Anyone familiar with Afgooey? How well does this strain yield?

I cant test it and let you know!

I got the ST1.1 seeds ordered too. I might need your help producing some seeds. Either STxShit or STxLC. Whichever you prefer...

N

NWestCoast

aw I missed the auto discussion.

I'm hoping the profession I'm studying for will allow me to purchase some along the lines of a used GTR/c6z06/rs4/e92 M series/ or a c63 amg

Mashup, when you get that baller whip you should take the high performance driving school offered at pacific raceways in kent washington. They'll really teach you how your car was meant to be driven. More fun than I've ever had in my life. Nothing like being able to really get on it and not worry about a reckless endangerment ticket.

Mash - That mercedes is a dream car of mine, love what the tuner did with it.

N

NWestCoast

NWestCoast

yea foyer is dope but have you heard of upper playground. that is pretty much exactly what im trying to recreate.

I can't wait to start printing shirts! Back in CO we used to make made t-shirts for bands and such.

there are so many like "undeground" clothing companies whos products we could carry, as well as all kinds of great artists.

my idea for location was on hawthorne. its hip, not to hip, but about right i think a shop like that could thrive. like a collective.

I'd take hawthorne over downtown any day. Really your only two choices for a trendier shopping area. My beef with a lot of small time clothing companies is rediculous prices. Foyer shirts are only 10 bucks.

O

o0th3d4nk0o

yea i concur
10-15$ is the most you can charge for your own work till its nationwide

but i don't mind buying Lrg shit for a little tax

any shirt that cost more than $25 is not worth it

Latest posts

Latest posts