What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putes Play Pen

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Figured I would start another grow log. Had a good one going but It was on another planet. And from what I hear my account there has been wiped out so I can't move anything over. Poof like a fart in the wind. So I am starting from day one.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just fired up. the veg room. I got sick and had to shut if down. So, clean room with all new girls.....and some boys temporarily. I have 3 clones along with several started from seed.

The clones are Chem Dog and Hi-Chew. The ones from seed are Fire OG x Blueberry, Bruce Banner, Gold Digger x Triangle Kush and Lemon Betty x Triangle Kush.

Nothing to exciting yet

IMG_20231212_093902515_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231212_093835975_HDR.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
While I was sick with some Help from Mrs Pute I was able to keep the flower room operational. They are all getting close. Perpetual grow so they won't all finish at the same time..

This one is close. Lemon Betty......

IMG_20231212_095220804.jpg

IMG_20231212_094922394.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Your tent is looking good as usual, Pute, I will be starting my own grow Journal in the next day or so once I get the time to sit down and put one together. I just dumped a bunch of beans and put 18 in the soil today. Everything I’m growing, seems to be very very healthy and viable.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I will be interested in the two crossed with the Triangle Kush. The Lemon Betty and Gold Digger were/are excellent strains and genetics. Both of this crosses should be winners. Time will tell and so far I haven't ran out of time yet. All but one of the seeds popped which is a good sign in itself.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
What sort of setup are you using for the veg/flower rooms? I am going nuts waiting for the outside season so I can grow something.

Latest posts

Latest posts