What's new

PURPUREA TICINENSIS

dreams

nazdar

wow,
pekne kvety mas, IqTyq¨!

havent seen a nicer purpurea ticinenis for a while.
felix would be proud to see these.

you should try some of my erdbeer or purpurea versions....

zatial

Great to know you got some very nice purpurea versions.

1000ARMSofKALI

beautiful and sexy plant its that purpurea, great pics everyone:yes:

ahoj to iqTyg a farmsmejker, ten moonshine cross bude určitě bomba, už si představuju ty neodolatelné barevné pryskyřicí kypící květy, super práce s tou pupureou

hey knospe, good attempt to post in czech, i enjoy it:laughing:nazzzdarrr!!!

peace:ying:

Last edited:
Love the looks of this strain, any chance of it being available somewhere reliable? And with reasonable pricing?

Nice work everyone, and ESBE, you kick ass bro!

Peace and faith

B

dreams

Love the looks of this strain, any chance of it being available somewhere reliable? And with reasonable pricing?

Nice work everyone, and ESBE, you kick ass bro!

Peace and faith

B

I don't know, Hipersemillas.com had it but you have to find your way around within the site, last time that I checked, they were ran out of purpurea ticinensis.

IqTyq

nazdar

wow,
pekne kvety mas, IqTyq¨!

havent seen a nicer purpurea ticinenis for a while.
felix would be proud to see these.

you should try some of my erdbeer or purpurea versions....

zatial

Thank You for complimet, dear Master. Your and Esbe´s work was been great inspiration for me.

pic 1-2 : PT (3) from grower called Golgotha

pic 3-5 : Erdbeer Sativa from swisshempshop. You can find very indica dominant and pretty potent phenotypes, but proper selection is a must.

81600144.jpg

81600062.jpg

more Erd Sat pictures here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1615868&postcount=23 and here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1617603&postcount=31

cornfield

anthropomorphic personification
ICMag Donor
purpurea ticinensis (owl's) sativa pheno. potent, good yield, nice taste (mix of wild berries) that's for indoor, untested out ....

motaloca

I wish i would have known about swiss seeds while living in switzerland. I've only grown sensi seeds Nl #5 then.
very nice plant

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
felix is a legend......remember these days as growing in switzerland were no problem!!

all the cool shops....the Hüttlys!!! The clones!! And the weed!!!

wish i can get some of those Blueberry we had these days from the swiss!! It was da bomb!! a buddy of mine still find it were the best weed he ever smoked....ohhh and the Kali Mist, now i begann to dream from these good old days!!!!

motaloca

I remember the hexenchessel used to sell weed and hash on Saturday afternoon before the duftsaeckli time.
People would wait in line outside the shop.
Also butterfly hash( had a butterfly stamp) made in Schaffhausen was very nice smoke.
Clones outside the old Hexenchessel( shop who sold clones, cacties, shrooms, weed hash)
was definitely a good time for smokers.
sorry for being off topic, just memories, miss my Zurich but its not the same anymore.

E

elmanito

Purpurea Ticinensis has a very nice fragrance.My :respect: to Felix.

Early Lesotho (Lesotho x Purpurea Ticinensis x Erdbeer)

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
hey Elmanito,

nice plant look very frosty...
may u have some more info about the Lesotho!!!

I have some xx with Lesotho here and the look real good!!
Thx