What's new

PURPUREA TICINENSIS

V

vod

Beautiful ladies esbe! My bangi haze x purpurea ticinensis turned out very nice and similar to yours. So far the best strain of the season. Most smelly of them all and remarkably mold resistant. Done in the first week of October.

B

bocil

Nice thread,I stay waiting the next photos,All the best karma for the growers and for the plants. :headbange:headbange:headbange

D

dorkvan420

Really nice pics, what a beautiful plant...but then again all cannabis is!!!

Chomba64

Veteran
Purpurea ticinensis

Purpurea ticinensis

I am sorry, I know as much as you do about the subject.
If you find out any new info, please let me know.

Owl Mirror--

Cannapot web shop has a few beans.
I had them send them to me.
They said Felix was not going to make them any more.
If you want them you should contact them soon.

Peace***

HorseMouth

picture.php
Hey all, this is my first post, even though I am a long time browser. I just wanted to say that I live at 4000 ft. elevation in Oregon and I have had much success w/ a Strain called Purple FX. I was able to get these beans from the breeder in Mendo. about 6 years ago.I have since sent back clones and hermaph. pollen back to the breed site.

I'll post some Greenhouse pics so you can take a look.

Anyway, I put in an order for Owl's Purple T, Heaven and his high elevation skunk. Routed through the UK, I should be good to go next week. I've been at this a long time and am looking forward to try out these elevation beauties.

Ok, these are greenhouse pics from august 2009. All Purple FX, I think I had too many, I'll cut down to 11 this year, with a few others in buckets around the ranch. Mostly Purple Ticenisis and Owl's Skunk

Still waiting on the seeds.... Feb 2nd...http://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup...e=vB_Editor_001&prod=albums&ins=orig&alb=all#
http://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup...e=vB_Editor_001&prod=albums&ins=orig&alb=all#
Peace

O

organizedcrime

just posted here so i can find this thread when i have the dough to order some beans

beautiful strain

HorseMouth

Finally!

Got my order of 25 Purple T, 5 Heaven, and 5 Owls Outdoor Skunk. It took since November. I must recommend Vision of Hemp for politely answering all my emails, and even when the first two money order forms failed, sticking with me and getting a money transfer enacted.
Thanks to my brother in UK for making the transfer for me to the States.
Propagating tonight, wish me luck.
-Peace

H

htownblowskush

SO VOH wont send directly here..you have to find someone in the uk to send it it this way?

this is one of my fave threads. i am not certain, why, but it may have sumthin to do with the huuuuge fricken treeeees you guys are posting. I have never even heard of PT & feel ashamed for it being so. i have never been lucky enuf to smoke any Owl/ strains, i would reeeeally love to remedy that situation sometime soon. i get the feeling I would reallly enjoy his work. thanks again esbe, iqtyq & horsemouth for the awesome pics.

HorseMouth

Yes, that is exactly right. And another little tidbit for you. Don't bother sending a money order either, you should use a money Transfer. These are very different.
The reason why I went through all this trouble is that VoH was the only purveyor of Owl's Seeds. I researched every recommended seed site on this thread for the Purple Ticinensis and couldn't come up with anything positive.
The bonus was that VoH said the Purple T seeds were fresh this winter. That was the xtra motivation I needed.

-peace

T

theJointedOne

well id through you some k but it wont let me...ill get you!

those are gorgeous! I am all about organic and its nice to see those beautiful ladies in all their glory!

where can I find seeds of this and the other crosses. I checked out HTC on SB and they only had two of esbe's srtains. I am gonna get those but I wouldnt mind finding more of thse great genetics. Really looks like a outdoor growers dream. Anything done by oct 1st is ok in my book

edit- ok never mind i did a simple search on google and found basic seeds and a site which carries there gear. Awesome selection, good prices. Guess who gonna save up some money to buy a few pack of these....this guy!

HorseMouth

So, I've propagated my Purple T's, and was wondering if I need to start a new thread, or should I document the P.T in this thread? I'd like to keep this one going, and I can start a new thread for the Heaven and Owl's Skunk, so please give me some ICMag courtesy tips. It would be for Outdoor '10.

Esbe, Iqtyq, someone with some experience in this thread, let me know.

Peace

FireFly22

Keep the thread coming! I'm looking into getting a pack of Heaven, as the PT is not available anymore. This is a lineage that need to be taken care of!

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
great thread brother esbe ... i cant wait to see what you pull off this up coming growing season...:dance013:

:tiphat::tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts