What's new

Purpledesiel

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Where do they like their ph at? How are they on nutes? They like them high or on the lower end? I cannot wait for space to open up so I can grow mine out.

Where do they like their ph at? How are they on nutes? They like them high or on the lower end? I cannot wait for space to open up so I can grow mine out.
They like the ph between 5.8&6.1 .As far as the nutes go , in my opinion they are a heavy feeder. They like to feed alot,hydroponically! but be aware cause they'll amlost double in size once ther in the 12/12 cycle!! see for urself these girls r monsters!!!:tiphat:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
looking Stellar. rasta. Very nice and uniform. I'm liking. Looking forward to the next update. I wanna see what they look like without the hps. Nice one keep em coming

TheJointedOne& Biatchzxz thank u for the kind words friends! It is much apprieciated!! I can't wait till these ladies r done. The source from which I obtained the clones, says the are purple from the inside out! So that's pretty exciting, I will keep u fellas updated. Again thank u, stay safe !!! Peace green rasta

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I have a pack of these seeds from Outlaw genetics. I am very interested to see how these ladies turn out. Your stuff looks very nice,keep up the good work.

Thanx hempluvr I've heard nothing but good stuff about outlaws genetics so ur good !! I see that another seed bank carries purpldesiel. I wonder if it's outlaws stuff?? My stuff is from clone but hopfully it's outlaws ! Anyways thanx for the kind words!! Stay safe amigo oh yeah when u Start ur pd seeds make sure to drop some pics if u could? Peace green rasta

new update

new update

ok let me start off by saying sorry for the bad pics &for taking so long for the update !! my computer is a piece of shitt ,its like 5years old!! lol but here r some new pics of the purpdesiel . im getting very excited for the end result! these girls r mad purple already!! hope u guys&gals like, stay safe this is a crazy world we all live in..
peace green rasta albumid=12973&pictureid=326163&thumb=1[/img][/url]

Thanx B for the kind words ,muchappreciated !! I'll have some new pics soon peace amigo. Oh do u got any Pics of ur stuff ? Would love to peep stay safegreen rasta

HUGE

Veteran
i just scored a bag of this so called purple diesel. very good smoke. we had a lil garage cup and it took 1st placs.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Thanx B for the kind words ,muchappreciated !! I'll have some new pics soon peace amigo. Oh do u got any Pics of ur stuff ? Would love to peep stay safegreen rasta

My beans will be in the water in a week or so....pics to surely come. Nice work so far GR! Keep It GreeN and Safe!

My beans will be in the water in a week or so....pics to surely come. Nice work so far GR! Keep It GreeN and Safe![/QUOTE
can't wait to see ur beans pop amigo !! I deffinatly wanna see outlaws gear in action, heard it's da bomb! Good luck on the germ of ur beans, keep me posted peace green rasta:tiphat:

ericcalif

Well here goes, me& my roomatejus got some purpledesiel cuttings. I have only smoked it once, it was pretty good. The thing is I can't find any info on this strain. Is it rare, clone only, good enough to keep as a momma ?? Anyone with info on this strain, I would much appreciate ur knowledge . Thanx 4 the help. Peace green rasta

I'm on my 3rd round of a strain I got from dispensary clones called Daddy Diesel. Grandaddy purple X EC Diesel. It hasn't gone purple on me on the first 2 rounds, but that might just be me.