What's new

Purple Urkle x ChemDoubleD

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Forgive the off topic Question....got some of your ChemDoubleD mr JOEbean,,, how long do those beauties take to finish roughly!.... i wanna pop em! 60>70 i reckon!?/

peace and props on your great crosses and hard work

JAH!

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Dank j - That's correct , this is from my second round of this cross . 1st round was the seed plants , this is from clones of those seed plants .

JeffSpicoli - Thanks bro , I def like it better that the Urkle and is a much more grower friendly plant compared to the Chem double d which I decided not to keep so yeah I guess I do ! .

Crazy Composer -Thank you sir , I also love how they blended their traits , smokes more like Urkle though .

Noreaga- These plants were fed mostly Roots organics Buddha bloom , liquid karma and hygrozyme , in 5 gal buckets of sunshine #4 . Thanks again bro

xxd , StayFrosty , thanks for the comments and thanks for stopping by

Mud Man - Which beans did you get ? was it the ChemdoubleD F2's ? If that's the case I would expect about 70 days , but unfortunetly if you did receive the F2's I must warn you there has been a high incidence of intersex plants in those beans . Sorry .

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like Urkle? So it tastes like purple looks? hehehe The best description I had for the taste of Urkle was... it tastes like purple. :)

1000ARMSofKALI

hi JoeBean91,

thx for sharing bro
those last chemerkle pics remind me this, thats just diesel allele hehe
picture.php

its great to hear this cross was succesfull for you, did you select keeper already? from how many beans? do you plan making second generations?

keep it up man

kali

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Crazy Composer - Yeah exactly , tastes like purple haha

greents- thanks , I use a fuji finepix s1500 for my pics .

danny karey - Thanks bro

1000ARMSofKALI - Thank you , that is a tasty looking bud . So far I've only grown 7 beans , got 4 females that were all nearly identical , I decided to keep this one based on production and vigor . All 4 females were very hard to tell apart when smoked . At the moment I'm just planning on making the cross over again and need to select a new male to do so , I'm gonna look for a male in the Sour diesel X ChemDD beans soon .