85.6 KB · Views: 78
  • SDC10416.jpg
    SDC10416.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 73

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck yeah looking nice! I have 24 of these in RDWC on day 10ish and they are BLOWING the fuck up. I didn't expect such a vigorous stretch, my lights may hit the ceiling again.... Something to look forwrd to for sure, yours are looking inccredible.

How long do you take her? I expect to go 70 days from what I was told. I have only smoked her a couple times and she is tasty, my kind of girl. When did she stop stretching? Hoping she slows down in the late teens.

B

Butte_Creek

must spread rep before giving you any more. someone said you love the purples, they weren't lying. you know, there isn't enough urkle floating around these days.. yumm

Relentless

Veteran
thanks everyone! she stopped stretching pretty early.. i would say she doesnt stretch much at all.. veg her for a long time.. ill take her to ten weeks! and ya, i LOVE PURPLE, but only if its fiya :D

Relentless

Veteran
thanks. temps are high 70s with lights on during the night.. and high 60s with lights off during the day time.. mind u this is 1200w of hps in a closet in the dirty south.. humid and hot outside :D

RebelGrow

damn i love this strain, she never disappoints that's for sure. have had her in the stable for five years now and she'll never leave. thanks for posting those purdy photos!!

Relentless

Veteran
Yup, I agree. she is very nice. Her yield could be a lot better but hey they cant all be 5 stars in every category huh..
Im keeping her over grape ape. Ill have to run her beside kens gdp, querkle, and pk sr71 to decide which is the keeper for sure..

G

Guest 18340

Now THAT is Purple Urkle! She is almost identical to the Gorilla Grape, not surprising since the GG is half 'Urkle. Check it;

Pretty similar huh?
Would love a smoke report on the Urkle when she's ready.
Whats the smell like?

Relentless

Veteran
Now THAT is Purple Urkle! She is almost identical to the Gorilla Grape, not surprising since the GG is half 'Urkle. Check it;

Pretty similar huh?
Would love a smoke report on the Urkle when she's ready.
Whats the smell like?
Ya they look kinda similar, i got gg running right beside urk and they act drastically different.. gg vegs faster, stretches more, and yields A LOT more..even if vegd to the same height with the same amount of tops.. urkle smells/tastes a bit better though. To me urkle is more grape and gorilla grape has a more earthy/hashey taste/scent..
I like them both :D
Both started purpling up for me at week 8, but at week 9 they are really getting purple.. im running both to end of week 10 most likely..
Im trying to upload new pics of gg but it keeps timing out..

DeoXy

mighty fine looking Urkle you got going..she still is one of my top fav.'s to come out of cali.. If only she would make her way to the windy city so I could play with her lol .. Cheers!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts