What's new

Purple Trainwreck x Apollo 11

St. Phatty

bq9csjf4jt37uloil3aw.jpg

Good smoke !

Great weed for working.

Purp TW is from HSO.

A11 is from TGA.

Also got one growing outdoors. It was the one clone that survived being put outdoors too early.

I cycled through about 8 clones (other genetics) that I started putting out around May 15.

Thought they would survive the 12/12 and go back into veg.

Most of them started flowering and would NOT go back into veg.

So, moved them indoors under an LED and made a few more seeds.

In the mean-time, PTW x A11 survived the changes in light cycles & kept on trucking.

58bphs2pe7re6txv11m.jpg

7lsdidv7alz4js1ip67r.jpg

St. Phatty

Did you make the cross yourself? If so, any photos of the PTW by itself? I just popped it myself.

Yes. HSO PTW and Subcool's Apollo 11.

I have a dry PTW I could take a picture of.

There might be one other folks selling PTW besides HSO.

I really liked how the PTW grew but wanted more resin.

A unique bud structure, hard not to get 1 ounce per square foot. Much more if you look for unique individuals etc. Very few popcorn buds, just big buds on a smaller frame.

I liked how it combined with the A11.

I am SUPER impressed by this particular plant.

I put plants outdoors around June 1st. Thought this was pretty reasonable. Maybe 14 hours of light at the start, with 6 hours of sunshine.

Anyway, that knocked all the other clones into a flowering cycle that they would not break out of. Definitely some serious plant hormones going on.

This is the only plant that survived being put outdoors without the light supplementation, and got herself back into a veg. mode.

I just finished smoking the last PTW x A11 clone and I am ransacking the cupboards for more buddage :woohoo:

Thanks for the info, that sucks about the resin, I'm only trying to grow strains that press well. Oh well, might be a one and done :)

St. Phatty

Thanks for the info, that sucks about the resin, I'm only trying to grow strains that press well. Oh well, might be a one and done :)

I would try crossing it with your favorite male.

ALSO, I've only grown HSO PTW 2 or 3 times, using Fem seeds.

And, the first time I grew it - basically sealed, almost no ventilation.

I wouldn't judge it according to such a small data sample.

I would try crossing it with your favorite male.

ALSO, I've only grown HSO PTW 2 or 3 times, using Fem seeds.

And, the first time I grew it - basically sealed, almost no ventilation.

I wouldn't judge it according to such a small data sample.

I only have 2 fem seeds, same as yours. I'll let you know if it turns out well though! So far, very very fat leaves and a very very short dense plant, I'm liking the looks.