What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
I have had this stuff before I think called purple skunk (was clones and you mention your thai is also called skunk). The stuff I had was purple leaf with mostly green in the buds with a skunky grape smell and taste. The high was mostly sativa. I was wondering if you ever plan to restock VSB? 420kingston no longer carries your stuff and VSB is down to two strains and I already have the silver surfer. I would love to get some seeds of this stuff.

Also, what would I was debating between 2 gallon and 5 gallon containers (soil) for Silver Surfer. I am just going to veg for a week in 1 litre container and then switch to 2 gallon, or 5 gallon for rest of veg (thinking 3 weeks for 5 gallon, or 2 for 2 gallon) then flowering. Not thinking of taking clones and just running with what comes out male and female, then only keeping the best male and choosing the best female to put outside.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello seeds

Best thing to do is request my stuff wherever it's most convenient for you.

As for pot size. For every foot of growth on a finished plant should be the amount of gallons you use.

med-man

Cool thanks for the hint. 5 gallons it is since I want them large for f2s. I just sent VSB an email asking them if they will restock some on your stuff. That Master Kush looks pretty deadly too.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi seeds

Thanks buddy :)

Nicest thing about the mk is is grows fast. Yields big. Is always white. And grows just as good stressed out as under optimal conditions lol and low odor if growing in stealth places

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts