What's new

purple strains

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do she is very purple. This was at harvest. Fuzzy still has more. Just ask him. There on the server fund..I still have more work to do with this one. Have not had the time. She is still a great day wrecker they way she is lol...

Magenta99 is not available anymore that was a DGS strain
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
yea ive seen your gdp x querkl but with no pic on bay i guess its mostly indica whats the percents of purp to green phenol pic lools nice

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a limited run. The 3 plants I grew where Purple...If all you want is Purple. Drop the temps most strains will turn purple from the cold.. My crosses are real Purple strains. They dont require cold to turn.. Fuzzy does what he wants with the seeds I sent to him. I dont make a penny off of any of them..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
its hard for me t lower temp ecept in cold wether yea i have a couple of veritys that color up during cold but i want a purp thats shows color in 3 weeks or so i had a purp i made about 10 years ago twlite x skumk #1 it was good but lost it a few years a go so trying to replace it r most purps indica based

burningfire

Veteran
I'll see about getting seeds on the bay, I'll have to read about becoming an authorized seller on the bay. I've made some F2 seeds from the two mothers, one green more indica and this purple more sativa.. I think I can put 2 packs of 10 seeds of each..

I'm not really looking into making bank here.. I'd really like to see someone who wants these seeds to get them.. and grow them indoors so I can see what they look like compared to outdoors :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BKGK - Phillthy's selected pheno of Retardo Motabon's Pre98 Bubba x Grape Krush - true purple...no low temps

picture.php

picture.php

dank.Frank

BrownThumb

What an inspirational thread! I have never seen such beautiful purple plants and I would love to grow every one, but there are too many! I bow to the growers!

R

RustlewoodNW

very, though the betty damn near went straight black without temperature drop...id love to try it outdoors and maybe even acclimate it eventually (0: