What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

The Zientist

Veteran
PCK is the true shining star of this season. Erdpurt was definitely a solid pillar for narcotic genetics, but PCK reigns supreme in the hash plant kingdom. Unlike Erdpurt, PCK promotes both mind and body relaxation, all without inducing brain freeze or a foggy mind. I’d define it as one of the closest experiences to dreaming achievable with Cannabis. The only difference between actual dreams and being under the influence of PCK is are your closed eyes. Pure bliss mixed with heavy body sedation is the ultimate combo for a cosy evening.
Taste department is another area PCK astonishes. Although very delicate, aromas are all over the flavour wheel! There are some faint notes of citrus at the beginning, which really resemble a watered down lemonade/blueberry juice. The great finale is the vanilla/tobacco cocktail left on your tongue when the material is slightly more vaporised. Really reminds me of Tom Ford fragrances!
Resinous, colourful and dreamlike. PCK seems to be the perfect match for Erdpurt. I can’t wait to grow some of these beans.
Picture Nr3 is the Erdpurt male

View attachment 18020454
View attachment 18020455
View attachment 18020456
Was great to read your descriptions @Theorganicguy! They refresh my memory on this beautiful and wholesome variety.

Thanks for that.

I will be having fun with the latest repro too very soon.

squatty

I started a five pack of PCK in May. Four of the seeds survived and I ended up with two mutants and two mutant runts. They were extremely slow growing for the first two months. Even after six weeks in small red cups the roots still didn't fill the cups as most plants will in three weeks. Looking at the photo below I am amazed all four of them survived. I had to prop some of them up with toothpicks for a few weeks.
PXL_20220613_223742478.jpg

We had a cool and wet spring which was really nice for most of my young plants and my garden but the PCK were not growing much at all until we got some heat at the end of June.
PXL_20220713_183827937.jpg

By July the two larger plants were finally putting on some growth.

PXL_20220724_201218631.jpg

We just finished a record breaking streak of seven days above 95 degrees Fahrenheit. All but the smallest one have topped themselves and have begun branching out. They are finally growing now and seem to love the heat.

PXL_20220728_195027292.jpg

Last edited:

Theorganicguy

I'm pulling up a chair, squatty. I didn't have much luck with those runts phenos, so I hope you'll have more luck

My slowest pheno to show sex took 4 months. Luckily, it's a male, so I have a chance to reproduce the line, although I'm not sure I should use a male this slow.
View media item 18703494View media item 18703495View media item 18703496
#9 is getting topped weekly, trying to contain her. She'll probably start flowering around the beginning of September, like her sister did last year
View media item 18703493
:tiphat:

Hmong

Veteran
small repro of my PCK'13 stock
got 18 out of a 25 batch into flower, and added various females of other genetics to fill out a SOG.
big NLD at the right is a Baglung Nepal for example
first time with the new light, still on 75% dim, don't know strech yet, mixing sure is not the best in terms of canopy, but as this run is just for seed I can hang the light as high as needed.

full

full

PCK transplanted very late, after 6 weeks in seedling tray, recovering in the new soil from rootbound,
day 4 of flowering
full

Theorganicguy

All they are PCKs? If that's the case, you've got some variation over there. The tallest one looks quite tropical. Reading your thoughts will definitely be enlightening!

My two are into flower and seem as pleased as me. The male hasn't produced pollen yet, which is quite unusual. It sure makes him less of a nuisance, since I don't have to isolate him, but I was looking towards some PCK hybrids and a rep. We'll see. The female, on the other hand, looks almost like a clone of MountainKush's plant from post #1,433 , which makes nothing short of ecstatic!

View media item 18704102
View media item 18704103
View media item 18704104
View media item 18704105
View media item 18704106
View media item 18704107
:tiphat:

Hmong

Veteran
PCK tent @fd15

had to cull 2 purple herm males, but still enough machos left.
still need to check what cuts I currently have to fill out the tent, once I shake 'n take the remaining males. Managed to avoid any spill so far, as girls are still showing virginity, so we golden here.
Also had to remove the big Baglung Nepal, because she grew a few balls that were fertile.
straight outdoors she went.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited: