What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Pakistani Haze feminized limited edition

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Another week along...

DSCF0857.JPG

She seems happy enough, turned her onto 12/12 earlier in the week.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Another week and I think she's just about to start to stretch. I've had to put up the old 1m square tent and LED because she was starting to take over the closet under the CMH. :whee: I may drop her to 11/13 this weekend and hurry her along.

DSCF0894.JPG

But yes, she's very well behaved so far, I'm feeding alga bloom at 3ml/4ml per L with every 3rd day watering now even though there is enough feed in the soil still, just to stay on top of it. Then I'll add a splash of green sensation to the mix in 3 or so weeks time and we should sail home to the finish without too many problems by the looks of her already.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @BumSplodgeBrownPants She does indeed look happy and reacted very well to the pruning of the main stalk, producing strong branches that utilize the indoor space more efficiently. :yes:

Although already under flowering photoperiod, she may take some time to reach sexual maturity before flowering begins. Did she already show any preflower ?

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi @BumSplodgeBrownPants She does indeed look happy and reacted very well to the pruning of the main stalk, producing strong branches that utilize the indoor space more efficiently. :yes:

Although already under flowering photoperiod, she may take some time to reach sexual maturity before flowering begins. Did she already show any preflower ?

Thanks Dubi!

No, she's not showing any preflowers yet, I do think she will be a big old lady by the looks of her!

:good:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

She had a couple of lower branches lopped off and a bit of bonsai wire here and there and now she fits back in the closet under the CMH on 11/13, the zacatecas either side of her were happy to see her back! :greenstars:

DSCF0920.JPG

DSCF0929.JPG

This is start of week 1 flower for her then. Still loads of feed left in the soil, but I am giving her a few squirts of bloom to keep on top of things.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

what a stunner :love: @BumSplodgeBrownPants and she is just starting to flower!
Thanks @dubi she's hopefully going to have a couple or 3 baseball bat style branches they way she's growing.

I've staked her in readiness and tied a bit of string around. :dance013:

DSCF1054.JPG

So far, so good.

I'm only lightly feeding her until I see the lowers start to lighten as this soil is quite 'hot' and I seem to get some mid flower yellow and brown tips on the sugar leaves the last couple of runs. The plant next to her is showing this.

Cheers Dubi!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Howdy folks!

Here's a weekly update... A day early but she's just ended week 3 since showing me her bits.

DSCF1110.JPG
DSCF1104.JPG

Getting 3ml/L of Alga Bloom and 2L of that every other day, I may up that to every day and drop the bloom a touch, but I'm lazy and every 2nd day waterings suit me. :whee:

Until next time! Cheerio.

Latest posts

Latest posts