What's new

purple kush

eyes

Veteran
Are there any of these seeds available or is it clone only.id really like to give it a go at some point.

TheSg

I believe u can get something called early purple kush from reeferman. dunno much about the strain tho, they've also got an early bubba kush.

burn586

Find the clone. That early pk looks nothing like the sr71, which inho is the only pk worth having. Just my .02

fatcat

my first grow was some purple kush (from bagseed so i'm not 100% but you never know with dealers these days) but what i grew had more nodes than you can shake a stick at, I had to cut 8 or 9 lower branches off of a 4 foot plant because they wouldn't get enough light to have enough bud to be worth it. unfortunatly i never got try the finished product for 'reasons not specified' but it looked and smelled amazing. almost a pinsol diesel with pink hairs, and it was bright red when you opened the bud up

sr71 only, one and only PK

sr71 only, one and only PK

Have had this cut for 2 years now, a deffinate keeper IMO. I got it in Oak town "sr71" . I will have a full gallery ina few days, I'm waiting on my bud to come over and teach me how to put the pictures in the gallery. unless you guys have any suggestions. I haven't been able to figure it out. I'm pretty new at the computer thing. But none the less Purple kush is the rope if you have the sr71 cut. :violin: :joint: :muahaha:
tb7 peace!

Kabong

lookin good, i wouldnt mind seeing some veg shots tho, leaf petterns:D
nie info aswell sr71 sounds like somethin ill want when i want a purple kush in the future

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Well, If you are searching for a "purple Kush" you don't have to get exactly the SR-71 P.K.

In my opinion, there are several croses and hybrids of Kushy lines and purple colors with an unique taste, for example Sandstorm from Cbg, is a pure paki from Chitral crossed between a blue moroccan male. Pakistan Chitral x Morocco. Also resist very well mold and high humity.

Here, one Sandstorm I grew last season, purple colors and very nice taste, fruity/spicy/hashi

Here the purple paki, selected female mum of the Sandstorm cross...well, I smoke some of her and...no words. THE PICS ARE FROM THE ACE AND CBG TEAM.

10402chitral_purpura_cosechada2.jpg

10402pakistalchitralpurpura5.jpg

Ras Pablo

Veteran
No, this paki line hasn't got any relation btwn cali genetics. This paki line is from Cannabiogen and ACE seeds.

You will find the paki chitral genetics, in the Sandstorm ( Purple Chitral/Morocco), Sugarloaf ( Purple Chitral/North Indian ) and ACE has done some Purple paki S'1 and the Congo hybrid contains Chitral genetics. Hope, this info. helps.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
No offense but if it dont taste like the cali purple lines then it is just some purple colored regular weed to me. Dont get me wrong i bet those blow your mind but when you want the true grape taste in a purple strain i dont think those will cut it.

sandstorm is dank too, I'm from califas and have had a variety of purple galore. and have a very special cut of the Sandstorm :jump: :jump: , and it, in its own way is some dank smoke. I kind of don't really put it under the "PUPLE" category, maybe because I have experienced the local purples(cali cuts) more and before the sandstorm. Sandstorm will always stick arround my spots for as long as I can. It is a very prospecting breeding plant as well. :laughing: PEACE TO YOUR GARDEN'S AND YOUR FAMILIES

:joint:
tb7

Ras Pablo

Veteran
chubbynugs said:
No offense but if it dont taste like the cali purple lines then it is just some purple colored regular weed to me. Dont get me wrong i bet those blow your mind but when you want the true grape taste in a purple strain i dont think those will cut it.

No offenses hehe, but If you haven't try the Sandstorm well, considerer her as a "regular weed".Also, in my opinion Sandstorm is breeding material cause his genetics are pakistan chitral / moroccan...no skunk/haze in it.
For example, see this girl:

Sandstorm #3 x Deep Chunk Fn+2

I smoke different Sandstorm, and there is a litle variation btwn tastes, some are more lavender and spicy, and other more fruity/hashi and the cut "purple paki" the mam of the cross, is more lavender earthy and very pleasent indica effect, in my opion hehe.

See this girl growed by Raco, she's Purple paki x Uzbeki from Cbg, pure Kush genetics...not purple but..

Raco said:
A couple more :D
028-1.jpg

025-3.jpg

See ya!

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Ras Pablo said:
No offenses hehe, but If you haven't try the Sandstorm well, considerer her as a "regular weed".Also, in my opinion Sandstorm is breeding material cause his genetics are pakistan chitral / moroccan...no skunk/haze in it.
For example, see this girl:

Sandstorm #3 x Deep Chunk Fn+2

I smoke different Sandstorm, and there is a litle variation btwn tastes, some are more lavender and spicy, and other more fruity/hashi and the cut "purple paki" the mam of the cross, is more lavender earthy and very pleasent indica effect, in my opion hehe.

See this girl growed by Raco, she's Purple paki x Uzbeki from Cbg, pure Kush genetics...not purple but..

See ya!
Totally beautiful plants brotha. To be honest i used to smoke on some purple kush in the nineties that is nothing like any of the purple kush around today. The sr71 couldnt possibly be a pure cut of the old school pk. How does that sandstorm taste?

smoketilluchoke said:
that purple pakistani chitral is lik fukin neon purple

is it anything like the california purples????

lol that cali kush if its really kush has like mids compared to real pakistan kush/hashplant. Dont let the hype fool you as that is just what it is :muahaha: