What's new

Purple Kush.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
yo Dank demon, that sounds just like mine.
These are in flower now, around 2-3 weeks in.
I will get some pics.
~Mack.

Thought it might have been mate as its showing the big fat Indica leaves mine had. Do the pistils on the bud turn a light blue to purple tinge in mid late flowering? Her taste is absolutely divine after a long cure 9-10 months in a jar burped regularly. One of my closest friends in the US has her now who is also a breeder and he is rocking it, one of his fave smokes. I wish I kept her for percy now mate, but at the time I had her I was driven by yield LMAO.

SupaFunk

Veteran
My mate is running some PK, assumed S1, that he lifted out of a bag in San Fran earlier this year. Two phenos showed up so far, one very similar looking to Mac's, the other has to be the slowest vegging plant in the World. Ever. :)

Dope time

Yes Mack looking good bro.

If it's originates from LLP it's supposed to be LVPK.

Peace
Yes Carlbruvs.. so ty

Compared my Pics to a LVPK pics thread on Another Site and their Pics Didnt Resemble the pics I had.With Mine (same as Mack10s) the buds themselves didnt go purple or multicoloured (on flush?) Puzzeld
The upper leaves did go a lovely shade of purple tho.Another member here Doeant Believe its lvpk and judging by the pics i saw I'd agree
Not sure if its Gaberville.Vg has or had the same Dillema
Great plant Stout and Strong.Gorgeous candy ish Smell/Taste and done in 8 weeks
Nc Pics mack.
I have PK x Ssh going at the mo also have some old PK pics ill put here Soon (of the leaf anyway)
Anyone Heard of Chancellor Purple Kush?
That's what I was told of her Origins.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nute Stressed PK.Seeded
n Gandalf :D

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
its LVPK as far as i know.
had canadians smoke my pk and they say it's the same as what they grow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Las Vegas Purple Kush grown by Pureknowledge.

Depending on temps it can go purple but can also stay pretty green from what I've seen. A bit like pre-98 Bubba.

Does this look anything like yours Dopetime?

Peace

Dope time

The More i look at that the More im Thinking that is the Same and i Didnt Flush long enough to bring out the colours!
My 2nd leaf pic is the Exact same colour (purple,yellow,red..)

Not sure if this was "Nute Deprived" or Not.I Remember Growing this and the P98 BK at the same time side by side and Noticed the PK was a better Yield.But since the Yields been Pretty Naff!!?
picture.php

picture.php

Dope time

Yea I'd say that's LVPK.Wasn't sure at first because the Calyx's looked a little different and not as long but looking again I'm sure they are.
(Then again Is different yield was never that big and the bud didnt Change Colour like that ?
Didn't change colour at all I'm sure.

I don't have the Plant Anymore (seed though) so ill be watching your Progress with Enthusiasm Mack
And the Blues Thread
You have not grown/smoked PK before?

Strong Mellow Smoke with a More ish Smell/Taste.Like a most Pleasing Candy shop :)

Loads of Pics pls Buddy :D