What's new

Purple Kush Unit

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice info on zapping them mites. Knock on wood, glad I never in my career had to deal with the critters. I always thought prevention was the key so far so good. Have to save some of these notes just incase the problem arise.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
hey dg im not sure if you have answered this qustion befor or not but is thats just a normal cap controller? and if so can u explain how u modify it?

its was in page 5

ebb-n-grow controller that turns on fill cycle powering a 1 horse power pump that sends water by hose to stake sprayers.as water levels builds up the controller turns off by float switch then water is pump back to res by a small pump from inside the controller.each tub has 4 sprayer.if you want to do the same setup you will need 1hp pump connected to 1 inch pvc pipe sucking water into pump and a garden hose for water going out to feed connecting to a fourway split that goes out to each row for feeding..
let me know if i was clear on details

Nice info on zapping them mites. Knock on wood, glad I never in my career had to deal with the critters. I always thought prevention was the key so far so good. Have to save some of these notes just incase the problem arise.

we are all here to take notes,LOL

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks to you all

some video clips

10 gal room at 17 days ph tester and EC tester near controler i always sample out come of water lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7BZ6s30AvM

default.jpg

20 gal room has never been as full from wall to wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6xzLcnwaGU
default.jpg

Last edited:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we are all here to take notes,LOL

Crazy as it sounds, I wish I can help you but I cant. The simple fact is I don't know what it is lol. I had a buddy with a bad mite problem. He claimed to have tried quite a few things with no success. He was giving a jug without a label from a friend that use to have a hydro shop. One treatment with a follow up 3 days later. Not a site of a mite since. So I just use it on moms every 4 months and rooted clones. All I can tell you is it's very clear and golden. Smells like diesel fuel. Give me a few days I will try and get a name cause maybe it can help a few others out. All it takes is 1ml to a gallon. So I had a water bottle full that is still over half full. Stuff last for years. It does not harm the plant not one bit. Just raise the lights or I usually spray a few hours before lights come on. Maybe someone know what it is with the description I gave.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
O yeah that video is cool always love the noise those machines make with the air movement to keep that environment on point.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
my only advice for a mite problem is to do like me, clear the room all but your mothers, take clones and dip in floramite, then kill mothers. disinfect entire room and do a thorough clean up, then spray a good mite solution(floramite if you can afford it) on all walls floors and all equipment, then male sure you dont forget to spray the hard to get to places as this is where they will hide.

repeat all this in 5 days

havent seen a mite since.....

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
these plants are huge bro
2o gallons hydro are rocking big as a ma-fucka........23 days wtf see its clear i have no mites no need to spray leaves see they dont shine because i never need to spray anything now on with the show

picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
peeps dont read i guess
sorry the word even got repeated my bad DG

on the plus side ur shit is full 2 da brim happy trails... gonna need a machete to get out of there soon.
i dont think ur bud ignitor helped bloom earlier developmentally speaking, however there is a noticable differance in how close your internodes are formed this run. much closer together for some tight connection makin the bigger colas. am i mistaken? were your internodes this tight last run?
in any case they look great and eager to see the buds glaze over again like before!

niluola

Thanks for the vids, what a killer setup! Truly inspirational to watch you pro peeps set the bar. Hope all goes safe and sound 'till the end of these PKs. Tagging along...respect!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
^ ya man, i would say you are rockin it. those are some thick ladies.

thanks these are as thick as i've seen them room has no space to walk looks like a sea of green

Shits on and poppin DG....

Fuck yeah.....

Smiley

popping and doing the damn thing thanks bro

Thanks for the vids, what a killer setup! Truly inspirational to watch you pro peeps set the bar. Hope all goes safe and sound 'till the end of these PKs. Tagging along...respect!

thanks for the props bro your calling me a pro and this same setup will make you look the same so get working lol no pro here just an underdog DG

wow man! looking great!!!
:headbange :headbange :headbange

thanks game on

peeps dont read i guess
sorry the word even got repeated my bad DG

on the plus side ur shit is full 2 da brim happy trails... gonna need a machete to get out of there soon.
i dont think ur bud ignitor helped bloom earlier developmentally speaking, however there is a noticable differance in how close your internodes are formed this run. much closer together for some tight connection makin the bigger colas. am i mistaken? were your internodes this tight last run?
in any case they look great and eager to see the buds glaze over again like before!

you have the huwk's eyes because you nailed it on the head the bud ignitor may have not done shit to start fast but can be the cause to how tight internodes are this time around big difference right? the 10 gal room if you notice the upper plant doesn't have big fan leaves covering bud sites making me think it was the roots excellerator because both rooms are fed the same and that product was the only thing different
this is what Advanced Nutrients says about Bud Ignitor
The result is that instead of only the typical 30-55% of your stem nodes becoming hosts for flowering sites within two weeks of flowering, 70-100% of your nodes show floral initiation!

When air cooling your lights do yo use just a 6" vortex for 9 lights and just kind of snake it through?

Start at one end and exit out the other? As opposed to seperate runs or split between two rows?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Bra that looks too sweet!!! Not to mention that is my fav strain..!!!...It's what I'm smoking when I visit this thread LOL LOL.. so please continue your fine work .. peace out Headband707